Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

To both the popular and my fellow earth scirges (sheri 2023 doesn't believe I am a apostle anymore 2013 me was TOLD I WAS A APOSTLE a bunch of christians laid their hands on me and prayed over that - apostles get more then 8 views on their blog a day I'm pretty 100% sure about that - I believe I am saved, I have Jesus living inside of me, very holy spirit filled when praising god at church ------ I'm just not valuable I believe to much anybody on earth - most people deem me a satan worshipper I AIN'T A SATAN WORSHIPPER I just have found the devil to be helpful in my life - if I mess up I MESSED UP), it isn't how popular you is or isn't I am convinced it's who you have in your life = Jesus.................................

Update 1/13/2023 started growing duckweed not only to keep my fish tank clean (I will be adding a portal to it so air will be able to be in the tank) but to supplement chicken and duck food....................

(rock paintings in this pic I just painted : ) - yes there are dragon boat medals there I don't dragon boat anymore) Tole painting is my thing these days : )
To both the popular and my fellow earth scirges, it isn't how popular you is or isn't I am convinced it's who you have in your life = Jesus.................................I am like everyone else on this earth, I sometimes compare myself to others. I've decided I've been thinking about that stuffs ALL WRONG.................it doesn't matter - well it never mattered how popular I was or wasn't (in my mind somedays it matters IT SHOULDN'T................but I'm human like everyone else and this is what we sometimes do don't we?????? we compare ourselves to each other) Matthew 13:12 "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath." IT'S WHO DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE - JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I've clean been told, at least once but as I recall a few times, "you are so talented with your blog and your painting etc. etc........................" people have dimished themselves in their minds and compared themselves to me.............................really the truth is like there ain't a greater or "lesser" in christ we are ONE. Romans 12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."
  Maybe this verse is better for what I'm talking about.............1 Corinthians 12:12 "For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ." Different functions of the various members BUT ONE IN CHRIST, like one. I'm convinced of this.
   Have a great day earth. Love each other...............Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another."


LOVE
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."


0 comments:

Post a Comment