Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2019

Does the word "allah" mean lucifer??????? According to a 4000 year old book it does apparently........................

This blog post isn't even for you to read right now earth people's of the year 2019, I am posting this up so you can't tell me.........................."sheri you didn't warn us that lucifer is that powerful and that he's coming to this earth - you didn't tell us"
  Does the word "allah" mean lucifer??????? According to a 4000 year old book it does apparently........................

Did you know the name "Lucifer" is only mentioned 1 time in the Kings James Bible and that he is tied into the muslim religion apparently (or so a guy says on you tube video below)..........but at any rate the idea that the very name "satan" means god.....(a god in our minds not the 1 true god) .........
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lucifer&qs_version=KJV
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

 Have you noticed earth how powerful the muslims are getting 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓I LOVE MUSLIMS 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 and fully believe god is very much wanting them to be saved, and listens to their prayers. But man the muslims are getting powerful, we had the "war against terror" in iraq and iran that few years ago, president bush talked much on..............................notice how little talk there is on the war on terror these days??????????? Yet Isis and other muslim terrorist organizations are thriving. 
--------------------- well if they are doing lucifer's will, and are members of lucifers church (whether they know that or not doesn't matter)..............it would stand to reason that they would be quite a bit successful. 
   What other groups of people on the whole earth, could have many terrorists groups like that and be seemingly UNSTOPPABLE??????????????????????????????????????? 
  Do you know of any besides the muslim terrorist organizations?????????????????? I do not know of any??????????????? 
  Yes there are some mobs in japan I've heard, like gangs.........................maybe some mob activity in the USA to this day................but those are small small potatoes compared to the power and death sometimes daily accumilated by terrorist groups in Islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lady Gaga who is a christian sings "capital HIM" ----------- admitting in that song that there is a lowercase him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BsLd4Y060Q
Note in the verses below """""and which have not known the depths of Satan"""""""""""""" And that god will give """""And I will give him the morning star.""""""
Revelation 2

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; (me sheri interjecting I believe this verse is speaking of SATAN) as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
   I believe "that woman Jezebel" in Revelation 2:20 is not merely the Jezebel earlier mentioned in the bible BUT LIKE HER women like her who will................"seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols" I believe this because Revelation 2:22 it says "Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds." Well you cannot cast  the jezebel from the old testiment of the bible into "into great tribulation" because she is dead, she like fell or something and like her body was left for dogs to eat. It's hard to imagine the body of christ getting that corrupt, but I believe it most assuredly is going to happen................and is currently happening.
   Though understand "fornication" fornication is giving yourself over to idolatry I do believe I will explain.................1 Corinthians 6:14-16 "And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."
   If you look at the verses around 1 Corinthians 6:14-16 in "context" those verses are talking about fornication. But I much believe there is more then 1 type of "fornication" ------------- could just be I've hanged around to many super ubber mega super on the narrow way christians for so many years. There is a certain though "fornication" in my mind to idolatry...................I'm saying if you view celebrities as something super great..............and you are super super into them. And let's say you start immitating them......................at some point you could be "one with a harlot" or so I theorize.
    Bible says don't judge by looks but by fruit and I believe that, cause there are people that look glamorous like myself but have fruit, and also the opposite exists people who look FAR REMOVED from the world but their fruit is lacking Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
  It could be, makeup is super bad to wear............jezebel we all know jezebel what are the key things about jezebel in the bible?
--- she looked very pretty and WAS VERY PROUD BECAUSE OF IT
------ she didn't appear to respect men, to repect "authority" (I respect men)
------- and uh..............ya that about covers it. 
  It wasn't just a look though, it was a "spirit" that jezebel had. A "I don't need god" spirit in my estimation. 
So I making it clear, it isn't how you look...........it's how things are in your heart. 
  Do you love GOD? 
  Are you in HIS word?
(my ex, friend got onto me cause I didn't captilize god in phone texts...........so now I'm trying a bit to make a point to capitalize all that............per lady gaga it's capital HIM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BsLd4Y060Q
  It's very dangerous to look at how a person looks............cause I am convinced, the "jezebel spirit" that people online talk about, and just reading about jezebel in the bible....................it's more of a problem within her in her heart...................
it wasn't her looks
there's many pretty women out there that god is just fine with them being pretty
just like there are handsome men out there and god is just fine with them being handsome
It is the heart god looks at it is our hearts!
1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
"for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart"\
 I have no doubt many have looked at me and written me off over how I look, but "the Lord looketh on the heart". 
 Have a great week earth!
LOVE
PS...............I believe you can avoid the harlot spirit, and still wear makeup and jewlery (albeit cheap costume jewelry) by dressing modest
I am a huge fan of dressing modest
and I would wear hijabs and tichels much more cause I enjoy that more modest look
CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE NO JEZEBEL!
But I'm a jew and there are so many white supremacists in the united states of america, that I feel safer wearing the tube scarf style headcoverings, which I believe to be a very modest, and not a friend with the world sort of look. A look of respecting god in my estimation..................
there's something to modest attire
something that's not of the "jezebel spirit"
I much believe jezebel weared very provative clothing..........yes she had a "spirit" about her................but that "spirit about her" had something to do with how she dressed I theorize. 
--------- if jezebel was super homely looking, would she of had the kind of power over men she seemed to have (or at least some men in the bible) ---------------- I believe if she wouldn't of had that sort of power over them...............she also wouldn't of had the pride she had........................it was a whole combo of things with jezebel........................she looked very pretty, she dressed very provacatively, many guys noticed her and let her do whatever she wanted.........and then her heart got very prideful. 
modest attire 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment