Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Video blog post: On fire to be as jesus was in this world 1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."...................

Video blog post: On fire to be as jesus was in this world 1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."...................

So..............update, um ok my friendship ended right cause my ex-friend kept pestering me what was bugging me, and I told her and it involved some extreme poltergeist activity.
  And she said she didn't want to talk about that, and didn't want to be around that fallen angel or speak to him ever again..............which I thought ok our friendship is over and so I said things heck blogged a post about my stance on abortion (she's one them that believe's babies should never hardly ever be aborted................I'm anti abortion but pro choice as I tell my husband god told adam and eve not to eat from the tree of knowledge in the garden of eden.........but I do believe God did give them a "choice" --------------- I believe god is pro-choice but anti abortion clearly He's god).
   I said some things that were a-holeish of me....................she ended our friendship telling me not to say her name or else she'll sue...........well I wanted our friendship ended well if it was going to end.

   It's good to be as jesus was on this earth jesus he loved people!
   Anyways.............................lately I'm still experiencing poltergeist activity......................maybe it's bad but I watch a lot of ghost hunting shows to "console myself" that at least I'm not going through what "they" are going through etc. 
  I'm not any longer like scared, or worried for my life........................for about a few days though I was scared, around the time I made mention of the "situation" to my ex-best friend. 
  Which it's totally horrible to fear loosing a friend, so you stay quiet, they force you to speak and then your fears come true and you loose a best friend that was your best friend for many many years. I told her it should be ok to speak about fallen angels and/or poltergeist activity which might be fallen angel related MIGHT NOT BE! 
   Ephesians 6:12  "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." There is a very real war going on for OUR SOULS, making believe it doesn't exist isn't a solid plan!
  But that's exactly what my ex-best friend wanted me to do just stay shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't talk about those things. 
   My parents, many houses we lived at were haunted, but those could've just as well been fallen angels giving our christian family a bad time.................people don't even like consider that a possibliity out there but it's a real possibility. 
 We don't wage a war against flesh and blood though my ex-best friend threatened to sue me as if we do wage a war against flesh and blood no..............Ephesians 6:12  "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." 
   But don't get things to twisted.....................I want lucifer to win armagedon! What do we even want people burning in hell for?????????????????????????????????? 
  Seems a bad plan to me................get em help -------- get em counseling. 
My christian goth self might've gone extra kooky
but I'm only doing as well as I am today
cause there are people in my life that refused to give up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FACTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment