Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Confession: I had a vision of myself in the future and I don't even know how I'm going to be who God has planned for me to be?????????? Well heard a muslim guy today say the imam mahdi will be forced to rule, that this extreme humility he says is a sign of righteousness.................?

Confession: I had a vision of myself in the future and I don't even know how I'm going to be who God has planned for me to be?????????? This morning I heard a muslim guy today say on you tube that the imam mahdi will be forced to rule, that this extreme humility he says is a sign of righteousness.................? (moses who people often say "common man just do your job" ---------- think on this man, the meekest man on the earth god said he was Numbers 12:3....................really think on moses....................which of us should be so prepared to be ourselves???????????? Is not meekness good????????????????? I'd go against the grain of this entire earth obsessed with winning at all costs and say MEEKNESS IS A VERY GOOD THING, Psalm 37:11 "But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.")
  This isn't the video I watched this morning, but something instead for the whole body of christ to consider.............this idea that a few not one......................BUT A FEW......................muslim leaders might not only rule the world but 2 them (the anti christ and the guy proceeding him) could be in the bible........................

    Anyways, I had a vision, that I'll be quite different then how I am these days in the future. That god is going to launch me into a leadership spot on this earth. I ain't prepared to be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to do that. 
   I'm such a catch 22 to, cause on one hand I want people to finally think well of me right, which money and a high place on the earth that'll likely "get you there"
  But then so much comes with that, so many "expectations" of the people. Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Not much at all "expected" of me right now, not by humans, not by God either at the moment. But in the future that is going to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I know I gotta do what we all do even when I'm finally "there" -------------- walk by faith!
2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)"

you have a big spot on this earth ----------- walk by faith
you have a lowly spot on this earth ------------- walk by faith
  Same walk style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faith!
  Literally I don't even know if I have it "in me" to be me??????????? Somedays I take naps at 3 p.m. get tired, get tired so easy. 
  But I will do the will of god, yep, determined, somehow, someway.......................via a miracle basically. 
  More verses on meekness cause I just think they are fantastic.......................
Psalm 25:9 "The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way."
Psalm 22:26 "The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever."
Psalm 76:9 "When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah." HECK YA!
Psalm 149:4 "For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation." GETTING GORGEOUS 😀
Isaiah 29:19 "The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel." HAVA NAGILA TIME YA!
   sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................................I'm meek, uh, yep. 
I have low status on this earth
low super low
super super super low
yikes low
only 8 subscribers to my you tube low
and like I don't think even 200 subscribers to my instagram low
like low
hear me out
STATUS NO MADDER 
WHERE YOU IS ON THE EARTH ISN'T IMPORTANT
Are you meek?
And do you love god..................................
Matthew 22:37 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." These are the important things on this earth, not status not what so many of us are caught up in, or have been at times caught up in. In the bible jesus says depart from me ye workers of iniquity..........
well looks to be these "workers of iniquity" were so hard at work to be big on instagram, and big on you tube They forgot the poor
they forgot the widows etc.

Matthew 25

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
   The people headed to heaven, lord willing I'll be of that group did feed the poor, did do all that stuffs or some of it............the ones on jesus's left side DIDN'T. Well I believe they been working iniquity, LITERALLY SO BUISY BEING "POPULAR" BEING SOMETHING BIG ON THE EARTH (that they did not even have time to go and buy something on https://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clicktogive/ths/home ----------- charity that feeds hungry kids 👍)
Psalm 36:12 "There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise."
 Am I the only one, that has sat and watched some of the you tubers (I DO HOPE THEY EITHER ARE SAVED OR GET SAVED) and wondered, like "what are these people doing?????? Going to all that effort to get viewers do they not know they have souls???????????????????????????????????" ------------ I could be the only one on earth that has pondered that. Man I'll ponder that, near everyday.           Though I get social media and it isn't even a bad thing.......................if used right. I suppose as long as we keep god 1st in our hearts, not no celebrities, or worldly goods, or uhhhhhhhhh ya love not our own lives as well
LOVE THEM NOT
Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
  I believe it is a process, to love your life not unto the death. And people in the world prosper via LOVING THEIR LIVES. So it's very tempting I believe to also love my life.........cause then I'll be liked finally. 

2 Timothy 3:2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,"

  Society thinks loving yourself copiously is a very good thing, that if you have to buy all the latest cosmetics and smuther them all over your face, and buy all the latest fashions, and love yourself real good and you tube video all that up ------- society thinks that is super mega wonderful but that is not something actually I don't think to be desired. 
  But that I, we, you love not our lives unto the death! Why??????????? So we can serve God!!!!!!!!!!
  That's all I gots for today! 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment