Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Video blog post: The me I've tried to be to make church people like me, ain't the me jesus came to save, this one is............................

Video blog post: The me I've tried to be to make church people like me, ain't the me jesus came to save, this one is............................

  I realize I am a actual "hot mess"
 I don't even know how to turn down the "diva dial"...........................when you are a diva how do you not be a diva????????????????????????????????????????

  Do you all realize, that jesus was like us................Hebrews 4:15 "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." At my bible study right now there are not one but 2 sunday school teachers for years they been teaching sunday school, I realize it's part of their job to look super perfect all of the time but still even jesus the lord "....but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin" ----------- I just sayin, reminding all you sunday school teachers. I myself was a sunday school teacher for a bit (but I'm known as being not so perfect so I didn't have to look perfect all the time THANK GOD THAT LOOKS SO EXHAUSTING) #realdiva
  Doing my nails today with one of my best friends which is a relaxing sabbath thing to do. Got this kit on amazon, it looks actually fantastic https://www.amazon.com/Gelongle-Colors-Starter-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B07MNLR3DF/ref=sr_1_54?keywords=nail%2Bkit&qid=1557893538&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&s=gateway&sr=8-54&th=1
   Diva tip: In this world ran by men, which I'm plenty fine with, cause I don't have to work 10 hours a day......................diva #diva so much. Go ahead men, go right ahead - raise my cup to ya🥤
"wow sheri just wow"
   Hey least I ain't a men hater that would be very bad. Getting detoured my diva advice right now:
get your nails did
skip the high heels that's torture - instead get your nails did 👍👄
  Ya that's my advice 👍👄
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
    That is my advice though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ladies some us gots it good...........................................
  I volunteered at a local foodbank this week, going to be doing that on the regular, closer foodbank a nice short drive to get to it.
   I thank god I am a disaster in some ways, cause I know I need jesus everyday. 
sheri alone ==== mess
sheri with jesus ====== disaster zone getting cleaned
1 John 1

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
I recogn not only is things a matter of salvation
but on this earth either you getting clean with jesus
or you getting dirty with sin....................
2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."
  It's not about how the outside of your cup looks, hows the inside looking??????????????????????????????????????
Have a great week!
And remember to love each other 👄👄👄👄👄👄
(just including a pic of my nails, I've gotten real good at keeping people in my life's identities secret..................since how I'm such a big time celebrity bigger celebrity then my super model sister according to my mom which she might be right.................that is a real possibility. I did these nails all by myself 😀)

0 comments:

Post a Comment