Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Tips to stay alive at the end of the world if your christian (dyeing is no fun fellow christians be like me and bee gee's and bon jovi)...........................

I just made this song up...........I love it though, I have a few renditions of it to 😊

Online recording software >>
Tips to stay alive at the end of the world if your christian (dyeing is no fun fellow christians be like me and bee gee's and bon jovi).......................I don't actually believe having a "bug out" is a feasible long term plan, cause people travel, they travel everywhere so..............where could any of us really hide?????????????????
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll things.

1. Be nice to your family Mark 13:12 "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death." - like their photo's, comment as nice of comments as you can muster............and repeat that process everyday of your life!
2. is obvious Don't take the mark of the beast (cause you ain't actually a survivor if your one day a zombie that can't even die Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."BUT NOTE, THIS VERSE CLEARLY HINTS ALL CHRISTIANS MIGHT NOT BE KILLED..........................read it good fellow body of christ members not be allowed to "buy or sell" Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
  At the messianic church I go to often, pastor literally told the congregation "we all pry will die for the lord" ---------- and I've heard that sort of thing being said elsewhere in the body of christ you might live! As much as you are preparing yourself to die, also prepare in your mind the potential that you might live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Like I'm here bringing some real good news today. Hard at work right now 😀
3. If you aren't a mermaid you can't become one................just how it is................but if you are a mermaid BE A MERMAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🐠🐠🐠🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠
4. Be super skinny, and fit, Britney Spears is right..........................they are going to need fit and skinny people............look around so many obese people in some countries it's super bad. But in general be useful, be doctors, be janitor's (don't poo poo a janitor job as a "I'm about to live at the end of the world" plan......................be ready to take jobs nobody wants to do porta potty cleaner for instance)
refer to Britney Spears song "Work b" ya she uses the b word....................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
5. Become a massive fan of 21 pilots (I'm completely serious) the cross and skullbones future revolt is real, very few of them are planning on taking the "mark of the beast" it's a real future revolt, and I agree with Tyler Joseph
"""… Start a mob and you can be quite certain 
We'll win but not everyone will get out 
No, no """"""  ----- lyrics from 21 pilots song "Nico and the niners" link below........................
6. Be gorgeous. Number 6 is very important. To survive you need to blend in..............well what are we needing to blend in with.................................

2 Timothy 3 

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
  I at the moment recommend watching Jeffrey Star on you tube, cause that kid knows makeup. Pry as time goes on more and more guys will be wearing makeup so..........something to think about. I recommend most christian guys own a good eyeshadow pallette, no need to use it now.............but someday when it's beneficial to look super fierce. 
7. Gardening............gardening is so important if you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast you bestest know how to garden and collect seeds!
  Serious, churches everywhere should be teaching gardening classes. And probably have greenhouses on their properties churches should - ya all probably really should! 
pics of my garden I took recently......................I often eat a salad everyday with gourmet broccoli in it...................ain't bad it ain't bad at all! Invest in a greenhouse or build one, you will need to grow food to eat in the winter as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Also have livestalk, or chickens, or or maybe I hate to say this, vegans will be soooooooo happy to hear me say this......................stock up on multi vitamins ones with in particular iron, vitamin b something nother, omega 3.......................all I know is there are vitamins you won't be able to obtain via gardening. 
 Those are my tips to stay alive 😀👍👄 I currently am loving the keto diet myself, so much so Frank Tufano on you tube really has me literally thinking about potentially cooking green beans in "tallow"......................I am really considering that right now. 
  I was vegan for like 6 months.....................turns out I'm greately "insulin resistant" and so after being vegan my health was so bad that I was having to go to the bathroom 3-4 times A NIGHT and this went on for months, and I knew something was wrong with me, I was actually afraid to go to the dr. I was afraid it was something mega bad. And I eventually via my own research on the internet figured out....................oh I'm super super super "insulin resistant". 
   Now I sleep through the night 😀 I'm thriving on the keto diet.
I don't eat "gobs of meat" ----------- very much like marilyn monroe's diet (near identical..........my "mo" is never raw eggs in milk that is the difference between how marilyn ate and how I now eat)...................eggs often for breakfast..................a dinner involving some meat at night. (lots of veggies and a salad in the day).
Happy Mothers Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment