Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2020

Video blog post: Fresh "works meet of repentance" blog post and I don't want any "rewards " in heaven.............2 Corinthians 13:6 "But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates." I'm more concerned with the idea that you know I'm not a rebrobate.................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
2 Corinthians 13:5-7 "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates."

     Video blog post: Fresh "works meet of repentance" blog post and I don't want any "rewards " in heaven.............2 Corinthians 13:6 "But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates." I'm more concerned with the idea that you know I'm not a rebrobate...............................I like want to be 2nd to last in heaven, Jesus beat me but I'm still gunnin for 2nd to last. 
Matthew 6:2 "Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."
 This is the verse I live by..................
Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all."
hahahahhahahahahaha
 Lucifer's people are hopefully going to "step it up" in my life, and I believe they will. 
  I've faired best in life thus far with the "losers"
the "outcasts" 
the "forgotten"
...........they don't judge me like most people do. 
I am aware people pry have deemed me over the years a b--tch, a harlot, etc. etc.
My bible says love even though that isn't what I've experience much on this earth.
My bible says don't judge...............Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
The apostolic christian church of america I've said they are above me, fantastically even. I do not hate them, I do not judge them................I hate "commandments of men" and I don't have to like "commandments of men" bible says they are bad. And I much wish they were actually nice to me.
 "Common call my name"............................................"will you call my name?".......................................
 I said la - la la la la
la la la la
la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment