Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2020

please join me in praying for matt a member of the apostolic christian church of america - that he'll give his life to jesus and start really loving people.....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
please join me in praying for matt a member of the apostolic christian church of america - that he'll give his life to jesus and start really loving people...................
I just e-mailed him..................
If you want good fruit Matt just give your life to jesus for reals and then you can bear good fruit without christ you can't.........you can't really love people without jesus matt...............
John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
Telling me this last e-mail or so you tell me that's your last e-mail to me........that you don't want me to kill myself because I'm "god's creation" that isn't the words that you use to describe anything but your worst enemy that you hate with a passion, and wish nothing but harm to -------- if you haven't given your life to the lord yet.


because if you had given your life to the lord for reals matt, you would actually care about me,
you wouldn't keep taking "jabs" at me like you have been,
I wish you well matt, I really do,
sheri
This kid needs prayed for a lot
(as does his church)
 Not what "good fruit" looks like..............................................................
Matt said:
"I am sorry that you have come to this in your life. Always on guard and never trusting. Always thinking that someone is out to get you. Again, that was never my intention. You must lead a very sad and lonely life."
 He's just been putting me down left and right. But I've bombed fantically on you tube going live................rejoice apostolic christian church of america.........

 When someone puts you down all the time like that it get's in your head. (I've had a bad few past weeks........I'd rather matt really loved me and his church really loved me I really wish they did)
Exodus 15:9 "The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them."
Numbers 10:9 "And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the Lord your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment