Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

"works meet of repentance" blog post Blessing the Apostolic Christian church of America the greatest, nicest, lovingest, church (that is a lie that isn't the truth - not when it concerns me anyways they are horrible to me most all them) But the bible says Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."

 The Apostolic Christian Church of America, may very well be saved people. Who just so happened to deem my art "not good enough" for their churches walls, and the main elder told me of silverton, I was a horrible, horrible person - the worst ever he pretty well told me, because I wasn't about to "not wear a wedding ring" I was refusing to heed that there "commandment of men".
    I am like Jesus Christ the Lord.............my ministry is for the lost (so it makes good sense the apostolic christian church of america would deem me filth """their ministry isn't for the lost I'm saying""", I have a entirely different ministry then they do - or did back when I went to their church back when they were big time heeding and loving with all their souls "commandments of men"). Matthew 18:10-12 "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?"
Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
"works meet of repentance" blog post Blessing the Apostolic Christian church of America the greatest, nicest, lovingest, church Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." 
 Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................

   I'm thankful that I was attacked to the point that I was suicidal thinking about getting a kitchen knife and killing myself at the apostolic christian church of america, I'm also thankful members of this church have attacked me on the internet and in personal e-mails and on my facebook for years. 2 Corinthians 4:9 "Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;" Most of the body of christ is never "cast down" --------- not because they are "fake christians" no I don't believe that.............but I do believe many play it safe. (which is fine play it safe) 
  But while your playing it safe remember.................
Matthew 25

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

 This is a 2021 edit of this blog post. And 2021 Sheri is also going to include a song. CAST DOWN BUT NOT DESTROYED - AMEN!
 pps............this song sledgehammers there is the negative connotation to sledgehammers and I think of this song in the more positive "connotation" of sledgehammers. Sledgehammers, "aren't destroyed" often they are sturdy. Sledgehammers, also could be used to break a person out of jail of some sort maybe a "commandments of men" jail for instance. 

I'm not from this earth 👽
Have a great day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment