Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Video blog post: The love of many has already "waxed cold" I believe in the body of christ but......I recommend not leaving your churches.........cause someday I and you will be liked, and saved even Matthew 24 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.".......


Video blog post: The love of many has already "waxed cold" I believe in the body of christ but......I recommend not leaving your churches.........cause someday I and you will be liked, and saved even Matthew 24 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.".......
  Matthew 24:11-13 "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  This post is me encouraging people to not give up (on each other). I believe if you stick around you will be noticed, you will be prayed for,
and James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
  Things is going to work out. 
  They may look fantastically horrible for me, and for you. But the body of christ isn't some "big time failure" organization (I'm not saying any organizations is failure organizations...................I'm just saying the body of christ isn't some big time failure organization) 
Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
 Let us play pong.....................
Happy World Goth Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment