Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Instead of judging one another, we all need to "watch and pray" I've gained compassion for the struggling, Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.".........

Instead of judging one another, we all need to "watch and pray" I've gained compassion for the struggling, Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.".........
   It's the way of a ton of the body of christ, to say "that one there is heading to hell" etc. etc. In the labeling of various people's as "false teachers"

But the flesh is weak!
 I gonna admit, I've been gawking at Kenneth Hagins laughing sermons............that "holy laughter" stuffs looks mightly funky to me..........funkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky..................
  We wage not a war against flesh and blood. I'm saying if you all think something including myself is askew with this "holy laughter" stuffs we need to pray for Kenneth Hagin. 
 2 Peter 2:1 "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." -------- Judging isn't going to do anything good.............PRAY! 
  I ain't sayin Kenneth Hagin is a false teacher (I'm hard at work to be done DONE - with the judging game - love people instead.......and I wouldn't know one way or another anyways I ain't god and neither are you - unless Jesus Christ the Lord is reading this like right now while I'm typing this or in the future - love you jesus keep up the good work : ) 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗) instead I'm saying we wage a war NOT against flesh and blood!
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."  
   PRAY, pray for me, pray for Kenneth Hagin, pray for your mother, your brother, you next door neighbors etc. PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
  I will pray tonight for Kenneth Hagin, and all his congregation, cause that "holy laughter" seems a touch "funky" to me.....................I could be wrong, but it seems a bit funky. 
Have a great day!
(I mean we must be like really in the "thick of things" in this here war against the "principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places") - I believe we need to pray. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment