Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Matt he is my apostolic christian church member e-mail friend, The wonderful things he has said in e-mails to me lately I am shooketh by all his kindness and neverending love for me...............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Update matt just sent me another e-mail wants me to clarify he lives in the "mid west"
sheriwalz@gmail.com
tell me 1 video game that is great and that's it your my good friend and then you can e-mail me short mega judgy e-mails (attack me basically all you want, because your a loving sweetie)
Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Repent Matt while there is still time!!!!!!!!!!
 A song for you matt.................you wonderful nicest apostolic christian church of america member ever, hell human ever.
Matt I have not his last name, he is my apostolic christian church member e-mail friend, he is honestly the nicest guy ever, I recogn he pry even risks his life daily and feeds alligator's at the park (he won't tell us though, cause he don't want to loose his reward in heaven) but we are way to fortunate to have such a loving guy on this here earth............
   The wonderful things he has said in e-mails to me lately I am shooketh by all his kindness and neverending love for me...............
Matt said......................
"I hope that you don't think that I called you a harlot or a whore, because I didn't. In fact I have a very very very dear friend who colors her hair purple. She is such a Godly woman. She has such a loving and giving heart. She is my prayer warrior. She prays for me all the time and I pray for her all the time as well. She is a Christian and I believe it."

My reply...................
I think he is going off of this blog post....................(not anything I said to him directly).............
your attending a church that hates purple hair dye, and hates colorful makeup so of course people are going to deem your entire church you included matt as haters of hoars and bimbos etc' 

WHEN A CHURCH TARGETS A PEOPLE.........aka in particular those with colorful makeup of which group I am of...........................that =='s hatred for said group of people in most people's minds
you church might be more for purple hair...........they disdain me, they disdain colorful makeup
I am enemy #1

Matt said.........................
"Christ tells us to love everyone no exceptions. You have a Bible verse in your "About Me" on your blog that quotes Ephesians 5:11 " And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them". So, what does this verse mean?"

My reply...........................
Well I answered what that verse meant in my "about me" that we need to support this charity that is anti-abortion and working to talk women out of aborting their babies aka "reprove them" it surely doesn't mean don't speak to them at all, somebody has to somebody has to try and talk them out of aborting their babies"reprove" means to speak
  Save the babies Ephesians 5:11 “Have nothing to do with the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather reprove them.” https://www.operationrescue.org/donate/
  But in this particular case I'm paying the charity above to speak for me, to try and talk women out of aborting their babies which is a real heeding of Ephesians 5:11.

Matt said...................
"I was not attacking you nor was I looking for a way to attack you. I was only asking you what does it mean. More specifically what would reprove them be? As far as the purple hair thing goes, I was trying to reenforce the fact that I am friends with people who do color their hair and think none the worse to them. I really wish the you wouldn't be so cynical of me. Of course I understand that is how you have been treated by some and so you expect it from others. We are not all like that. I know it's hard to trust when it's happened all the time. I have tried very hard not to attack you or appear as though I am attacking you. I was just trying to understand what you meant by things. I'm the one that should be skeptical of you. All you do is say that I have attacked. I'm tired of hearing you say that. I don't know what or how to prove otherwise. I tried by letting be friendly to you by letting you know of a game that has pirates in it. I was trying to make a conversation and be friendly. When I posted the pirate thing I actually thought you would probably be surprised that I play computer games. I don't know what else to do or say. By the way I had the title wrong It's Sid Meir's Pirates not Meyer's."
Then matt said.................
I will honor your request and refrain from emailing you again. I will only email you back to something that you may ask me to respond to. Until then I hope you have a good day.
    I then e-mailed him I'm sorrry please be my friend I was wrong your the most lovingest saintliest nicest guys ever. 
  Who knows if he will e-mail me again 😞 

0 comments:

Post a Comment