Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

video blog post: When you are humble your not going to be a viper and attack people (I've said many times lately I am the garbage of the body of christ) Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.".................now have I attacked people in the past, pry many of us had once when we were still sinners........................

video blog post: When you are humble your not going to be a viper and attack people (I've said many times lately I am the garbage of the body of christ) Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.".................now have I attacked people in the past, pry many of us had once when we were still sinners........................

I am not a reptillian.............I do not believe reptillian is even a real thing...........not really, I believe those people are possessed (said people shouldn't be hated, and spoken about in a hateful way online ---------- as I've seen some people speak about the "reptillians"...............it's never good to hate anybody ever PRAY FOR THEM). But my eye's don't go "slitty" ---------- no ------------ they just go white.
  (I'm basically leaving my earth body)
via GIPHY
"uh Sheri tim, um, maybe you should explain this better, cause we ain't all the rest of us all "leaving our earth bodies"...............uhhhhhhhh tim?????????) hahahahhahahahahahah love it 💓
  Heavenly bodies are sooooooooooooooooooo much better 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." No more migraine headache's ------------ if there's a reason to give you life to christ for reals ------- to one day not have migraine headaches no more 👍
  Luke 3:6-8 "And all flesh shall see the salvation of God. Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."
   Matthew 23:33 "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
     
💗🔫
CONGRATS I'VE BEEN KILLED
💀

0 comments:

Post a Comment