Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

I have been forbidden to attend the apostolic christian church of america, but love you enemies is always the thing to do............ALWAYS.................it's the bible that isn't me being "obsessed".......................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(harley quinn painting I panted today 😁)
I have been forbidden to attend the apostolic christian church of america, but love you enemies is always the thing to do............ALWAYS.................it's the bible that isn't me being "obsessed".......................
  A member of the apostolic christian church of america in private e-mails has accused me of being "obsessed" with his church and bashing his church..........and I told him no, he is wrong my blog has been very loving towards the apostolic christian church of america lately.
  There is "good obsession" if your loving a people like the apostolic chrisitan church of america...........
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
  Now I am limited I am forbidden to attend the apostolic christian church of america by my husband but there is no amount of loving your enemies, that is "obsessed" like in some negative way NO AMOUNT!


via GIPHY

   I even said on a video on a post that I believe the apostolic christian church of america though like the lutheran church with their baptising of babies..........which is also a commandment of men......................that even though these churches have or have had commandments of men.........that they are still a part of the body of christ and not cults Well that is definately me talking good about these churches and not bashing.
  How long is this world going to hate me? I wish for people to not burn in hell forever and am preparing to defend lucifer and his people for all of eternity. 
 And I am working to talk people into getting proactive on this earth right now...................hence my current "about me" on my blog says.......................
Save the babies Ephesians 5:11 “Have nothing to do with the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather reprove them.” https://www.operationrescue.org/donate/
  I am like everyone else not perfect, but I believe I'm best off a full out celebrity, and I should be loved BY ALL. Because there is enough redeemable about me. 
  I am using the platform god has given me.........the bestest I can. Without any help on this earth.................my help has been coming from above. (which if fine)
Have a great day!
I will loves you all even if you don't love me. 
Cause God loves you, a whole lot, 
and I like to copy god. 
I quote myself in a e-mail seconds ago.........
Churches and people make all these obstacles of reasons why they can't love each other...............
like if they are wearing makeup
or wedding rings
or are beauty queens
or have beards, 
or wear jewelry
but my bible says.........................
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" - regardless of what they do or don't do.
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment