Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2020

"Is this good for the company" - Office Space...............I being of "low estate" relate much to the red stapler guy Romans 12:16 "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."............

"Is this good for the company" - Office Space...............I being of "low estate" relate much to the red stapler guy Romans 12:16 "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits."............

   I told (a person I'll be vague hide this persons identity) he told me no way did god make evil I was like but look what this verse says Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Literally I told him Isaiah 45:7 says "create evil" I told him that ain't it saying god made pistachio ice cream. But I don't think he's going to believe me, or hear anything I have to say really, he's a member of a very cocky church that deems itself perfect basically and better then all us lowly peon christians, that gasp maybe some of our men have long hair, or our women have jewelry on, or wedding rings..............etc. Update he believes this bible verse, he believes the bible (this is good). But his church may not believe Isaiah 45:7 he says I quote "I don't ever recall the church putting out a statement on this topic" ----------- that is one of the many dangers of what I call "non mainline" denomiations I think that's a real thing............if these sorts of churches don't put out some statement about a bible verse, to potentially many of their church members THOSE VERSES DON'T EVEN EXIST IN THEIR LIKE MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Me I totally don't know it all, I'm the garbage of the body of christ.................

I'm lowly.................................

real lowly................................................

red stapler maybe diabolical lowly...........................probably that I occasionally wear makeup makes me even lowlier, that and my current propensity to collect "Twilly scarves" but I heard Ru Paul say how you dress impacts how people think about you....................and I believe Ru Paul is right so I'm trying with the Twilly scarves or I will such is the plan lord willing...............to control people's perception of me a bit.

If you are rejected by society
don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I've became Harley Quinn
I'm thankful for this, 
that I have fight 
a will to live
Despite all the fantastical neverending bad luck I have! (so much like Harley Quinn, minus I haven't been dipped in acid before)
  God will hear us lowly dinks prayers to, it may not seem like it in our lives, and maybe even this blog post stinks?????????????????? Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."
Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Jesus Christ the Lord himself was "meek" and "lowly in heart" ---------- I mean I imagine he didn't think he knew everything. I could be wrong..........but I suspect, he respected his elders and heard them out HE LISTENED. We shouldn't "red stapler" anybody that my point I tryin to make right now. 
I am for 
not being ignored
nobody being ignored
diminished
put away in the bottom of a basement and forgotten
I'm not for "iniquity" everyone's above me, so I'd say iniquity hasn't worked out for me.
I have to fight for everything
My life is heading one of two routes I feel...........either professional wrestling, or roller derby?
Dragon Boating in my mind seems really tame these days. 

Psalm 64:1-3 

64 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
"bitter words" yes many people have spoken bitter words to me that's exactly how I'd describe many words that many people have spoken to me. 
out to get me
hiding they is
like BLOOD THIRSTY SNIPPERS!
(heaven help me, some them I believe are my facebook friends)
Have a great day!
👄




0 comments:

Post a Comment