Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

Happy World goth day..............remember if you show lucifer no mercy (aka don't love him) don't be surprised when he kills you. Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."........................

  Happy World goth day..............remember if you show lucifer no mercy (aka don't love him) don't be surprised when he kills you. Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Like why wouldn't you love the "son of the morning"? I like "goth subculture" but I also like THE FREAKING DAYTIME...................
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

  Also gays and lesbians you all would do well to love them better. (going by the disdain some pastors seem to have for the lbgtq (wait that's the letters right?), some people refusing to bake wedding cakes for gays and lesbians THE HORROR). Pastors I think they do preach stuffs that their congregations believe a lot of the time. 
  God is love. 
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
  All of the lbgtq that is in any sort of absolute chance of going to hell is the effeminate, I've mentioned that in a blog post before the "girly acting all the time" gays, not the drag queens though that are only in drag for a few hours a day...................1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind," So many pastors and people be's hatin on the lbgtq and making it seem like they are all headed to hell and it's just not the case necessarily. Besides that love hopeth all things................(charity means love).............

1 Corinthians 13

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
  So from my viewpoint, if you are going to love which if you don't love you don't know god.....and that would be awkward to be a pastor of a church and not actually even know god. Then you must have hope for the salvation of the LBGTQ community, like lot's and lot's and lot's of hope for their salvations. 
But thank lucifer, that lucifer will "clear all that up" once he get's here on earth and like basically agree with me, because I done read my bible good!
  God like isn't the bad guy, but be prepared rest of the body of christ, I mean I giving you a total "heads up" god's going to be I believe greately made into the bad guy, and lucifer is about to be made into the "good guy" like all the way. 
 Morgue greately painted God as the ultimate "bad guy" today on his channel.................
   I get morgue, I always have, I like morgue have had a bad experience in churches over the years. But I am not like morgue in that I have had good experiences with god/jesus/holy spirit. 
   God I think his ways are not our ways not only do I believe god, I know He is telling the truth. Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." None of us pry would ever say "flood the whole earth that's it"or like do that like god did..............we pry wouldn't.............if anything even if we hated most all of mankind, we'd pry want to spare newborn children............innocent sloths (I feel they are really innocent)
 If I could have a house full of sloths I pry would, 
I love sloths
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  I don't think anybody would be like "kill the sloths" that would be truelly demented. But God's ways are not our ways...................and I believe God. 
  He really, really, really, felt the only thing He could do was wipe out everything with that there Noah's flood. 
   I would've at least pry if like I was real upset with the world but I doubt I would be if I was god.................I'd pry at least send all the angels out to grab the babies and the sloths. 
  I bet if angels were to of like all went down and grabbed all the babies and sloths -------- the world would've repented 😁 #genious
   Like I don't understand why people out there judge and hate on, lbgtq, or lucifer, or bimbo's or harlots.
   For is not now "grace did much more abound"???????????????????????

Romans 5 

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
  What is this when people try and tell me, I can't wear much colorful makeup and many wigs, etc. etc. --------------- but then the same people will tell me don't heed to law.
You don't want "jew me" do you????????? - no
so what's left
drum roll (gothish) valley girl cross and skullbones for the lord me.
    And further grace is what should be abounding in my life, and not the law 
Galatians 2:19 "For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God."
Romans 7:6 "But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter."
   And also.........not sin either (like sin shouldn't abound I'm saying --------- I work up to that......................
  And that's that. 
  Gays and lesbians don't have to sin, you know what the bible done says to all the christians that hate the gays and the lesbians...................

1 Peter 4 

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
We are party poopers 
for the lord 😀
Can not gays and lesbians be total boring squares for Jesus Christ the Lord as well as us strait peoples --------- yes, yes indeed they can!
  I need black clothing, stupid goth makeup somedays I do need that...............wigs, ya I need wigs for sure it's bad enough I ain't banqueting, and doing "abominable idolatries" ------- ("oh no sheri is actually going there")
 getting drunk, the horror not ever getting drunk
the actual horror
parting
no partinging for me hardly -------- like I went to a goth club once but that was a few months ago
I don't know if I'd count dancing around like a dead zombie as "reveling"????????????
wait let's see what the dictionary says.....................
naw..........................mostly just was "chill and dead" at the goth club...................I don't think that actually counts as "reveling". I can't even think of a "festive" goth song??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Man more I think about it.......goth's might be the saintliest people on earth...................they are like un-reveling to the extreme..............

reveling

 noun
variants: or revelling

Synonyms & Antonyms of reveling

 (Entry 1 of 2)
joyful or festive activity




0 comments:

Post a Comment