Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

My own family (Apstolic christian church of america member name edited out) has some them complained about my bold type BUT we are meant to have zeal and fire..........and I have a "large personality" I'm not bland enough to enjoy small type fine if you are...............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
My own family (Apstolic christian church of america member name edited out)  has some them complained about my bold type BUT we are meant to have zeal and fire..........and I have a "large personality" I'm not bland enough to enjoy small type fine if you are...............

Revelation 3:15-17

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
  If I'm being judged and hated upon for have zeal and fire, you all are some judgy -------------- bleep --------------- 
  Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you."
   Then this Apostolic Christian church of America member suggest to me that I could remove "bash" blog posts................which to my knowledge I don't currently have "bash blog posts" about the apostolic christian church of america at all................I've been blogging for years and have a great many posts, hard to keep track of all them 100's of posts, but to my knowledge 0 bash posts...................
 What I have is posts where I'm telling them I believe in some neutral makeup, even full out makeup ------- anyways he says................
  """"""""""You could remedy that by removing posts that attack our church. Keeping them up doesn't exactly cause people of our church to like you. I will answer your list. Makeup- at one time all churches and even society frowned upon it. It was used at that time by prostitutes and women generally didn't want that thought of them. Over time it has been accepted by the general public , but this is what the world does and we don't want to emulate the world. We feel natural beauty is better. There are those who do wear makeup in our denomination, but not flashy colors. Wedding rings- they have become a somewhat accepted item by the church. Others feel as I do in that it should still be avoided because of the origins. Beards- in the beginning of our denomination they were accepted, but because at that time people from the Amish and Mennonite faith were offended by the mustache they were not accepted by some people. We had a division over it and in order to have it not be an issue any more people were asked to just shave it all off. In the last few years they have became accepted and there are lots of male members with beards and mustaches. So, this is no longer frowned upon. Jewelry- The bible does talk about costly apparel and wearing of gold (1 Peter 3:3). What more can I say about that? It's in the Bible. Go ahead and argue with the Bible.So, maybe now you will stop talking about these subjects as they are no longer relevant or they are in the Bible. If these things offend someone we should refrain from doing them.Is there anything else?"""""""""""""
   How are you apostolic christian church of america going to be able to go anywhere without judging people galore, which isn't loving them. 
  If you deem them "hoars" for instance because they are wearing makeup...........THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SAID......................

Luke 7:34-36 

34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.
36 And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.
  I myself love bimbo's I wouldn't want to be a bimbo, but I love bimbo's in a platonic straight way, and would totally hang out with the bimbo's of this you tube video............................
  Wisdom if freaking totally justified "of all her children"
Honey if you deem me a hoar which I'm not I've been faithful to my husband 19+ years now. 
Your supposed to love me 
never
ever
ever
is a christian supposed to "judge and hate" someone
never period.
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
 And notice when you read what this friend of the apostolic christian church of america e-mailed me today, notice how judging went hand in hand with hate. "sheri we won't hate you if you just take down all the blog posts that don't go with how we believe and what's actually written in the bible" -------- but they wouldn't love me then cause I'd still look like a hoar. 
We all know by now how much I love hookers to so this song choice should surprise no one. 

Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged." - I'm not in the judging buisiness myself, but I believe what I believe, and I have bible verses to back my beliefs up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment