Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Jesus is worthy to be praised, Psalm 18:3 "I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies." That he would stick me in a place in eternity where I wouldn't envy him or nobody..................what a fantastical thing that I am loved that much by god..............

Jesus is worthy to be praised, Psalm 18:3 "I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies." That he would stick me in a place in eternity where I wouldn't envy him or nobody..................what a fantastical thing that I am loved that much by god..............

Isaiah 48:10-12

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
I a touch for awhile almost envied the lord cause he says he is "the last". Which I believe that. But then I thought on my personal glory someday how extremely better it is then the lord Jesus Christ's glory........I'm fine now. I envy the lord 0%. Thank God. 
  It is great that Jesus thinks his glory is so fantastic.........that is good for his sake. ("Sheri uh Tim, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is lord" ------------------ ya  good thing that'll be apparently so fabulous for Jesus 😍👍
  I don't have to seek out glory non of us do.....................
1 Thessalonians 2:6 "Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ."
  Did you know if you are a follower of Jesus you also have glory that shall one day be revealed.....................
1 Peter 5:1 "The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:"
Romans 8:18 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
  oh yes jesus will also have some "glory revealed" moment....................

1 Peter 4:12-14 

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
Glory feels AWESOME!
  If this is one of my most dorkiest blog post...........um ok. 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  Forget like the glory of this earth that we could obtain................think on the "heavenly glory"
  Which is far better..........then any trophies, or medals, or recognition we could obtain on this earth.
 ps............ I wouldn't recommend anyone envying Jesus bible says it's bad envy........... 
Romans 13:13 "Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying."
 We all all us followers of Jesus will have glory, our own glory and that will be fabulous I'm sure for each of us. 
  Colossians 1:27 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" ------ real glory 
  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment