Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I'm back to wearing tichels again, modest clothing should be deemed a good thing in most people's minds (I'll pry wear wigs when doing my job)..........


   I'm back to wearing tichels again, modest clothing should be deemed a good thing in most people's minds (I'll pry wear wigs when doing my job)..........

   There is a massive argument in the Muslim community........that men should just control their selves. That women shouldn't have to dress a certain way.
    The bible does say.............a "fruit of the spirit" is temperance which means "self control" Galatians 5:21-23 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."  One the verses in the koran also speaks of not living in after the lusts of the flesh.......................
verse 40..............................of something in the koran??????....................https://www.quran.com/search?q=Lust&page=2
MUHSIN KHAN
""""restrained himself from impure evil desires, and lusts.""""" - koran somewhere verse 40?????
   But I do not like the attention sometimes, sometimes it's alright if a guys paying me a compliment (not in the flirt way, but in the being nice way - I'm describing a real phenomina that does exist sometimes). But like sometimes, the attention guys give me is not good.
  There happens to be a campaign near where I live to end hate.........I think it might succeed, I think the "proud boys" might chill. Safety has been a huge issue for me in the past with wearing a tichel. But I am not sure it is such a issue at the moment?????????????
  No make up, no headcovering ===== many older and younger guys hitting on me a lot on the internet (these are the things I do know). I get it that's what they want, they don't want a girl wearing a tichel I don't believe............they want a girl no makeup pretty blonde hair showing that is what they like.............I understand this. 
 Non-ticheled ladies you should not also not just sit and let many many many guys hit on you all day long...........flee the bible says youthful lusts...........flee even the idea of it. 
2 Timothy 2:22 "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." But they will come for you in droves from my experience, if you have no makeup on and pretty blonde hair you are really "in for it"
  With makeup I have had concerns with how it will effect my skin...........but I've been wearing "bare minerals" and I happen to have a bit (cough - a lot) of experience wearing mineral makeup............and for my skin it seems to help my skin. Dang people hearing all my beauty secrets now. 
 sprout wings common...............

 I want to fly away from this horny world. That has made me miserable, for I was enjoying my little hair down, no makeup beanie wearing look............unfortunately so was many many many many many many yikes many mens.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment