Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

You know what you do with dirt (aka what we are) you plant seeds in it and if the grounds good you get a crop Matthew 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." Yep, I'm about to read the bible in a minute..........................

   You know what you do with dirt (aka what we are) you plant seeds in it and if the grounds good you get a crop Matthew 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." Yep, I'm about to read the bible in a minute.
  I'm gardening big time lately, and dirt.........it does need a lot of ingredients............for the soil to be good. Cause you need alive buisiness.......some lively buisiness..........and that might be fresh chicken poop as is my gardening mo............................cause that has like nitrate's in it or something 👍
  But like probably "good ground" "good soil" of someone's uh soul dirt.......................pry I recogn is humilty...........
probably repentance...........
a thirst of righteousness.
Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Some plants, they drink up the water, I give them and they grow and grow and grow............and some plants aren't even thirsty that much (those plants sometimes die). The very thirsty plants those don't often die.

  And pastors they can preach the same amount...............to all them people "all them plants"...................and some will grow and grow and grow (some might die) ------------ all hearing the same sermon. But some soil wasn't ready yet. 
  If you have a slow year, and merely reap a "thirtyfold" crop, I wouldn't get discouraged, tommorow is a new day.............to be in god's word, to pray, to get the ground that is your soul ready for a super bountiful crop! (ya I've watched Joel Osteen..........................) Some people will talk the smack of Joel Osteen, but I think a huge part of the "gist" of his entire ministry is something like my own DON'T GIVE UP! Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." We will according to the bible be hated by all men, so following jesus isn't about how popular you can get. I know there are many well liked, very popular christians out there..............many people believe me to be something massive. But uh, I'm the same dink I've always always been. If anything I've only shrank in my own opinion of myself over time.
  Just look at the idiotic stuff I said on what is still my highlighted blog post......................but I have a reason I said some the stupid I said on that post ---------- I had a dream I was 100% it was a vision from heaven......................of lucifer getting stabbed in the leg..............turns out that was just me having a nightmare! OH YA! (but I assumed......that because I had a "heavely themed dream" it must be a vision from god)...............
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-very-nice-muslim-reminded-me.html
 Those that "have" more shall be given unto them...........those in their bibles reading...........

Mark 4:23-25

23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.
  We need to put into the soil of our souls, to grow a crop! Matthew 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold."
Facts: God wants us gardeners saved 😁💗
That's all I have to say for today. 
I thank god for my garden, cause today it was so sunny and so nice out and I spent most the day out in my garden and it was great 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment