Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Love has no limits.........................

A few weeks later after being put down so much in private e-mails it was a massive hit to my self esteem and messed with my mind, that brother quit e-mailing me. His love wasn't even there...........it was hinging on conditions................I quote:
"You could remedy that by removing posts that attack our church. Keeping them up doesn't exactly cause people of our church to like you."
He did not list though I asked him to list the posts that are such a "attack" because I am not aware of ANY Posts attacking the apostolic christian church of america (that and I've been blogging for years and have several 100's of posts by now.........I can't keep track of them all). 
but anyways he said if I merely got rid of all "attacking" posts which I have no clue ------ what posts these even are????????????
He said then the world and his church would like me and love me and I'd have tons of friends then and a fabulous life........................but real love isn't supposed to have "conditions" attached to it like that. And even if it was it's not fair to not actually give me the list of all the blog posts that I'm supposedly attacking the apostolic christian church of america in????????????? Cause serious I have not been "attacking" from my viewpoint, not for a looooooooooooooooooooooong while and I deleted all the "attack" posts as far as I know ----------- I swear to god. AS FAR AS I KNOW.

He replied on this post.......

Anonymous said...
I know that I said that I was leaving, but I can't leave knowing that you still think that I came with bad intentions. I admit that I have been over zealous in my attempt to teach. I am bad at trying to express myself and I tend to come across differently than I meant to. I don't posses the gift of teaching. I have been trying to post this with a name, but I can't figure it out. I clicked on your email button and nothing happens. I went away because of my shame. Again, I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way. I am repentant. I was up almost all night worried about you. Please believe me when I tell you this. How do I contact you to talk? I'm broken up about it. I don't know how many times I can say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever posted anything on your blog. I only posted out of concern for you.
Giving it to god said...
I've been treated so poorly by your church it is hard for me to believe you. I'll try and believe you, but that is real hard.

The apostolic christian church of america is one of the most outwardly obsessed on the planet, they really care about how they look on the outside, but god cares about the inside. The bible does not say we will know them by how perfectly they are dressed.....................

Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." --- when you have no jewelry on, and no makeup and your clothing is 100% modest, and your basically outwardly perfect which all your church is if they want to be members of your church! What are you going to have then ------- ya a ton of "confidence in the flesh". Cause look at you all your looking perfect outwardly. 
 What did the pharisee say, he said look at me god, I'm not as these sinners........problem is you are.......
Luke 18:9-14 "And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
    I thank god I wasn't able to become a member of the apostolic christian church of america........that I was "banned" from becoming "fancy" like that.  
    You know what kids often did with Kathy Lee (neighborhood bully in the neighborhood I lived in for 4 years and I eventually took over Kathy Lee's job unfortunately as the official school bully) when they realized they couldn't kick her butt? They tried to be friends with her. I watched it happen time and time again..........................I refused to be friends with her, me and my best friend in that neighborhood we both did.
  Recently a member of the ACCA church bashed me on several blog posts and then a few days later said nice things to me his logic in his mind might very well of been............"oh I apparently can't take this sister down............I bestest try and be her friend now" These posts one of which he confesses to be a member of the apostolic christian church of america --- but it may not be alllllllllllll of these blog posts, could be a few of them.......................but last night many of them were "replied to"..............so it's fair I think to go by the actual time the replies happened..............
 Because people often have a "agenda" in life. That's fine, your breathing your alive, your pry going to have a agenda. Now his "agenda" might very well to be friends with me..............but only time will tell that one way or the other. Well the very next day............on the post below.................Why do people expect me to be pychic, I'm a christian HELLO........
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/08/apostolic-christian-church-of-america.html

Unknown said...
One of the things you taught me is that things may not always appear as they seem. For instance, you thought that I was your ex-friend. I'm not. I believe you think that I'm a Sister in the church. I'm not. I'm a Brother. Thanks for the lessons. I'm going to go now. I really didn't mean to cause you harm or hurt your feelings. I was just trying to show you how your thinking maybe not be in line with the truth. I don't always communicate correctly, I never wanted you to think that I dammed you to hell. I hope that you can forgive me for that. So, now I will leave you. I hope that we can both learn something from this. Farewell.
Giving it to god said...
Well you comment as "unknown" so how am I going to tell if your a girl or a boy, the bible says...............Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Makes sense your now leaving, you did what you came to do attack me bad on the internet have a great day!

  If this annonymous brother member of the Apostolic Christian Church of america thinks he's outed me as a satan worshipper when he says............"One of the things you taught me is that things may not always appear as they seem." You can love satan and not be a satan worshipper, I am not no longer a satan worshipper because I repented, but I still love satan. And I can do that.........god is love 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I'm "wise" to the pharisee's "mo" it hasn't changed over the 1000's of years, it's the same "mo" to catch a person in a sin. In coming out as loving lucifer I have made myself the filth of the body of christ...............
Luke 18:14 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
  Though that ACCA brother near anniliated my highlighted blog post I have no other post to replace it, unless I use this post.
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-very-nice-muslim-reminded-me.html
I need lucifer to be as loved as possible. So I to have a "agenda" as do most people in life, whether for worse or better, and if someone hates me a slew then I would say their agenda is a "bad one"...........but I believe anytime your agenda involves loving people including lucifer............if you ask me then I believe your agenda is a good one.
but I know
I know
I do know people would think "but sheri he's the enemy"


I have my "reasons"

don't we all
we have our "reasons" probably pretty justified in our minds if we "bash someone" don't we.............................we just afterall pry "loving them for jesus" or something like that????????????????????
    And if you be nice to someone and have "ill will" towards them IF - that is something bad I recommend everyone to avoid that that is called "guile". Revelation 14:5 "And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God." I recommend working hard in life to not have guile. It's hard ain't it, it's hard to actually love everybody............................unless we realize we have all fallen short of the glory of god...........Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
  We all need to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all have been through many trials in life haven't we??????????????? I mean even if your rich and seemingly have everything..................I done know....................sure nuff.......................there be's people judging you, pry having "guile" with you to your face.........................................

guile noun

1: deceitful cunning : DUPLICITYa war that called for guile rather than firepower

2obsolete : STRATAGEM, TRICK
------- websters dictionary

I wish we'd all drop the swords, and just love each other!
aka the neverending theme of my blog
Have a great day!
Isaiah 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." - amen to that.
  Jesus's return can't come soon enough let me tell you all. Do it lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Bonus song.................................."it's hard to believe we need a place called hell" - amen Michael Hutchence.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment