Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fresh "works meet of repentance" blog post.......Thankful my soul was damned to hell on a comment on my blog today and I was attacked much............I'm very thankful for that...................

Fresh "works meet of repentance" blog post.......

Thankful my soul was damned to hell on a comment on my blog today and I was attacked much............I'm very thankful for that...................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/02/my-personal-testimony-of-dangers-of.html
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/04/instead-of-envying-my-mega-popular.html\
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/09/lucifer-who-is-about-to-defend-people.html
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/08/apostolic-christian-church-of-america.html
 My soul was damned to hell on this blog post, and I put up a new video and added many more bible verses etc. to it........................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-very-nice-muslim-reminded-me.html

Matthew 5:10-12 

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
I love everybody
I realize some you going through a bad time most of you - me to
but I also know of the healing of accepting Jesus Christ the Lord into your life..........
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  The peace Jesus gives is real, that is why us christians can be attacked, hey non-stop if you want to attack me non-stop and damn my soul to hell non-stop PLEASE DO.............and still I'm saved and at peace............and still I love you. 👄💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I am obnoxious sometimes and sometimes I do battle pride and whoever attacked me in the blog post above accused me of being prideful.
  What you going to do if I'm weak and I sometimes have a ruff day (burn me at the stake??????????) 

Luke 17:3-5 

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
Luke 17:3-5 isn't talking about unbelievers, it's talking about believers. I'm of the apostolic christian church of america and many christian churches belief that in heaven we will then be made perfect. Or maybe at the end of our lives?????????????????? Look this is what I know.............................
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
I will be saved, and am saved..............................................
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
I sheri walz confess jesus christ the lord as my savior and I do believe that god has raised jesus christ our lord from the dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment