Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Giving honour to Billy Graham.... cause I'm like him, I believe anybody can make the choice to give their lives to god/jesus ANYONE........2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.".........

Giving honour to Billy Graham.... cause I'm like him some (though I believe the only way to be saved is through christ jesus and billy graham did not believe that it doesn't look to be

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

,I believe anybody can make the choice to give their lives to god/jesus ANYONE........2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.".........


   Ya the bible does say............John 10:29 "My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." And I know the baptist church does lean upon that verse greately. I don't fully know everything the baptist churches believe, but I know how I believe..............I believe like Billy Graham. There are a lot of people that believe in "pre-destination" and there are verses pointing to that Ephesians 1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:"
  There just must and has to be room, for god to forgive a sinner even one he didn't "chosen us in him before the foundation of the world" That they can be saved, everyone can be saved!!!!!! If they repent!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.".
  Ok here's me being Billy Graham, oh I can get stoked all the way up like Billy Graham did.....................
Jesus died not just for the sins of a few "predestined" chosen at the foundations of the world "special people" BUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD................
1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
  I'm in a "mood" today a Billy Graham mood, that is all I have to say for today, I will pick a song.................................
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment