Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Instead of envying my mega popular super model sister and also my cousin both appear to be super mega popular...........I'm happy for them Romans 12:15 "Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep."..........................................

(ps god and jesus and the holy spirit are one person and they are love, so god and jesus and the holy spirit are just basically included in the "religion: love" bottom part of t-shirt above)
Instead of envying my mega popular super model sister and also my cousin both appear to be super mega popular...........I'm happy for them Romans 12:15 "Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep." As if I were destitute on this earth HARDLY.
 --------- My sister recently on her instagram what you call it the feed, not the photo part of instagram, posted up this giant chat she had with friends and it was a photo of her computer screen and like 20-30 other people's video windows like on her computer screen that she was chatting with. I simply myself at this point in time of my life do not have that. (or if I did I don't know about it, I don't gots people inviting me to all chat with them anywhere)
Psalm 144:15 "Happy are the people whose God is the LORD!" - Amen
 Though I am grieviously hated on this earth. I will be unstoppable. For I will not give up. I will not surrendor.
 Everything in life gives me FIGHT and I thank god for it. 
 Cause at the end of the day it's us mother ----------'s that didn't listen to our "haters" that never gave up. 
   We are the ones that will mega succeed!
I NEED TO BE A HULK AND LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW!
 ----------------- I mean basically I pry did watch to much WWF as a little kid. hahahahahhaahhah 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 - love it!
  The exodus from egypt, was about the jewish people being free'd from slavery! It is a type of slavery.................to try and look at me................and tell my butt................................that I am "just a girl" 
or that I am.....................ya that I am "just a girl" 
   Flip them people that say we are "just girls" off for me Gwen Stefani, thank you................................................................................
  But basically I'm happy for my mega popular sister, and my also lookin to be pretty severely popular cousin. 
 I'll get "mines" 
cause I won't give up..........
Psalm 128:2 "For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee."
 I mean my job was allowing me to buy a lot of fun stuffs on the internet, but at the moment......................I'm not working at the moment, cause I can't right now. It ain't that I don't want to work and be very very happy. 
 But I gots bodybuilding I got my "backup joy source - jesus also included in that of course"
 You know what happened to the Phoenix, it went down in a pile of flames and ashes....................and then it trainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnned
and traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaained
and refused to fail
AND THEN IT AROSE!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Full out Ramboesque Lat spread right now and that ain't even me doin the lat spread pose! And I AIN'T EVEN THERE YET!
 This is the verse I'm focusing on these days a slew, I have no idea why really?????????? (the envy bit, to lay aside ALL ENVIES, AND YA ALL MALICE, ALL GUILE, AND HYPOCRISIES AND EVIL SPEAKINGS - AMEN 1 PETER 2:1

1 Peter 2:1-3 

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4 comments:

Matt M said...

1st Tim 4:8 bodily exercise profit little. And what about vanity? What does the bible say about that? I'm aware that there is some good in exercise, but in moderation.

Giving it to god said...

What is this if you are trying to tell me, I need to be "barely in shape" else I will be a vain sinner............well............John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." If I can't live a life more "abundantly" and that means superior health as well, then Jesus Christ our Lord just only merely gave me a sad mediocre life to live and I don't believe he did that. HE GAVE ME LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY TO LIVE!..............I'm surprised all the body of christ mostly isn't bodybuilders, all the diseases out there that can effect a person............though I know you can't dodge them all bodybuilding.........BUT YOU SURE CAN HAVE "LIFE MORE ABUDNANTLY" if your not as sick because your a bodybuilder (that's doing it right...........like myself..........I'm a "natural bodybuilder")

Matt M said...

I'm just speaking from experience. There was a time in which I was 150 lbs. and less than 10% body fat. I became somewhat vain. I never did get a six pack. I asked the trainer why and he said that there maybe just enough fat there to cover it up. I then realized that I wasn't doing it for my health anymore just for vanity. I am only sending out a warning about it is all. The rest of that verse says that Godly exercise is profitable. I have a bad heart and I wasn't doing it for my heart anymore. It became sin to me after that. I wasn't talking about you personally. Sorry if I came across that way to you.

Giving it to god said...

Good thing you stopped, if you have a bad heart - I don't recommend excersizing to much (however much your doctor tells you to excersize I recommend doing that). -------------- who knows if I'll ever get in "competition form" ------------ I may not, cause I am like a total "natural bodybuilder" like I have some BCCA's or something think that's what they are called I take when my muscles are super sore............and that's it, that's all my bodybuilding supplementation these days. And to be honst I'm conflicted about bodybuilding anyways.................cause I look like marilyn monroe and I like looking like marilyn monroe...........and she wasn't that buff. I'm getting very skinny these days and am liking it : ) these sort of blog posts I'm just using bodybuilding to try and stoke people up for the lord. (might've failed) --------- I'm gluten intollerant again.........think I did have coronovirus............and it started back up my gluten intollerance (but I had that "invisible" type of coronovirus, I'm sure of it...........cause I was able to eat gluten for months and months and I was fine). Gluten looks to be puts on weight on people.....I found out there are people on purpose going gluten and dairy free to loose tons of weight............I don't drink much dairy or eat much ice cream cause I know ice cream is waaaaaaaaaaaaay fattening. I gotta loose weight to...........cause by now I have to much saggy skin.........and it's at that uncomfortable stage, where there's just enough fat like within the belly sag that I am often lately in agony.

Post a Comment