Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2020

My gluten intollerance came back, and it's ok to have a infirmity, sometimes god don't want us to be "healed" from something, that doesn't mean god don't love you, or that your a horrible damned to hell sinner 2 Corinthians 12:8 "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me."........our bodies deteriorate over time that's how life is.............

I've had a ruff week.
My gluten intollerance came back, and it's ok to have a infirmity, sometimes god don't want us to be "healed" from something, that doesn't mean god don't love you, or that your a horrible damned to hell sinner 2 Corinthians 12:8 "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me."........our bodies deteriorate over time that's how life is.............

2 Corinthians 12:8-10

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2 Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."
  Bonus content #2 of this blog post (my car was stolen recently, etc. etc. I'm going through a bad time)
   I felt guilty for years, because I didn't have people over to my house often, it is 1200 square feet in size, so very small, and as you can imagine, years later, two teen kids, this house is a bit "cramped" for us..............but my husband doesn't want to move. And so over the years I haven't wanted to invite people over ashamed of how my house looks. 
  But recently I've came to realize, but wait, I am hospitable!
Romans 12:13 "Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality."
1 Timothy 3:2 "A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;"
  --------- the opening up of my life, and my struggles etc. etc. on my blog, and on you tube video's etc. and  people being able to see in my house via you tube, be "in my house" in a way is a real form of "hospitality" 
 Mr Rogers neighborhood, Fred Rogers, whom we all love..............what did he do..............he opened his "tv house" TO US ALL And that was real hospitality, it worked. Did it not, I think it did. 
  I've decided for 100% there are more then one way, to be "hospitable" 
 Now I did have 2 apostolic christian church of america sisters over to my house for craft time one day (I was sweating them judging my house the whole time to - baaaaaaaaaaad). 
Maybe someday god will bless me with a larger nicer house and I'll finally feel comfortable having people over, but til now, this is hospitality I am 100% about that. 
It's just not what people usually do on the earth, when trying to be "hospitable"
The real healing God wants for us is inside................you all pry have been hurt like me, know god loves you. 
And I love you to. 
💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment