Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2024

OTHER CHRISTIANS ATTACKING YOU IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN I DO BELIEVE. FOR WE WAGE A WAR AGAINST "spiritual wickedness in high places" HIGH PLACES ARE CHURCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ephesians 6:12 ---- 1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:" we are supposed to be up against something WRESTLING SOMETHING......................and also experiencing a fiery trial, I'd 1 billion % say being attacked for years on my blog and other social media's though I left many of them HAS BEEN A FIERY TRIAL.................

Am painting lately, to try and "stay positive". I'm the most unsuccessful artist EVER, but art does give me some joy, so in that sense I am a successful artist.....................

painting I'm currently working on above, this is the 1st coat of paint. You can often tell if a painting is going to be a "good one" right after the 1st coat of paint...............this is going to be a "good one"
(the painting on top, has inspired these plant paintings I am currently painting, it is not a original painting the tall one on top but a high quality reproduction of someone elses art that has inspired me)

OTHER CHRISTIANS ATTACKING YOU IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN I DO BELIEVE. FOR WE WAGE A WAR AGAINST "spiritual wickedness in high places" HIGH PLACES ARE CHURCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ephesians 6:12 ---- 1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:" we are supposed to be up against something WRESTLING SOMETHING......................and also experiencing a fiery trial, I'd 1 billion % say being attacked for years on my blog and other social media's though I left many of them HAS BEEN A FIERY TRIAL.................

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
   1 Peter 4:11-13 "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."
  Was jesus never attacked assaulted verbally, 
HE WAS
he was stalked by the pharisee's
the lord was GANGSTALKED BY "spiritual wickedness in high places" 
and I ain't saying all apostolic christian church of america members that enjoy attacking me and have for years are headed to hell...........................THEY CAN REPENT FOR 1 ------------ and some them may be on the "straight and narrow" (that's a thing of the heart though to, not just outwardly - inwardly loving people, inwardly praying for people even loving your enemies)
I don't hate the apostolic christian church of america
I've prayed for them for years that they will see and understand finally that they are a "commandments of men" church
being near forbidden to wear wedding rings = commandment of men
mascara = commandment of men (elder there told me I couldn't wear mascara) 
etc.
John 8:13 -15 "The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man."
 Many more examples of jesus being GANGSTALKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://godrunning.com/2016/12/03/jesus-3-point-argument-and-youre-investigation/
https://bibletalk.tv/the-pharisees-attack
I live though very stressed out
stressed out 
not knowing when I'm going to be bashed to all hell next "for jesus"
now sheri's about to fully taunt the apostolic chrsitian church of america..................
oh this chick
this little devil chick
in her "permanent villian era"......................
look man
the "master of the house of beezelbub" life choose me ok
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
giant quartz crystals are nice and supposedly diabolical and therefore fun 💓💓💓💓💓💓
my current pink hair - so fun
my bible I read it different then the apostolic christian church of america
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
my life
is only more abundant
if my hair is pink or some fun do
and um
I'm looking like a diabolical villian
cause the "good guy life" STINKS
it only works out for like the like "little house on the prairie" um rest of the 99% of the prairie of little house of USA america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that little house on the prairie life it so harshed my gig and unabundanteded my life when I tried that to "fit in" 
I'm adding another song.....................
I don't mind being the ultimate underdog
oh I'll be attacked more
just a matter of when
cause that's what they do to us underdogs
they gotta try and destroy us "for jesus christ their lord"








0 comments:

Post a Comment