Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

When everyone either decides they love me, or fakes it in their hearts that they love me, and that day will come - for I AM GOING WITH LUCIFER. There's no maybe about it. THERE IS GOING TO BE "HEART" IN HELL.....................I'VE STARTED LOVING BEING A RECLUSE..............THE PHONE NEVER RINGS - not for me, and I love that..................I get to laze around all day long...........all day long most days (except the days I work)...............THAT PERFECT FOR ME...........................I haven't even been going to church - why would I do that THAT'S SOMETHING PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKED DO.......................I LOVE ONLINE CHURCH FOR MYSELF.................

When everyone either decides they love me, or fakes it in their hearts that they love me, and that day will come - for I AM GOING WITH LUCIFER. There's no maybe about it. THERE IS GOING TO BE "HEART" IN HELL.....................I'VE STARTED LOVING BEING A RECLUSE..............THE PHONE NEVER RINGS - not for me, and I love that..................I get to laze around all day long...........all day long most days (except the days I work)...............THAT PERFECT FOR ME...........................I haven't even been going to church - why would I do that THAT'S SOMETHING PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKED DO.......................I LOVE ONLINE CHURCH FOR MYSELF.................

1st hubbies e-mail to me - from a portal online so I don't like to say where these e-mails are coming from worried that if I actually said where these e-mails were coming from this interdimensional portal would then close (and I don't want that to happen).................



BESIDES my fave church is online - but I don't want to say what church

because pastors if they hear I like them then they often try and attack me

fellow christians are CONVINCED the only way to do "christianity" with me is to verbally assault me "for jesus"

that's why when I'm attacked on my blog nobody is upset or nothing - it's just another "christian day" of good christianity

but I digress

I'm no longer hung up on idea of being popular

naw

1st hubby is (only cause I've crawled into his brains bad over the years BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD) For a long time I was looking at how many likes other people were getting and I was OBSESSED IN A BAD WAY. not anymore I'm in my "permanent villian era" I looooooooooooove the phone not ringing ever 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 

the phone not ringing IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
WHAT YOU HEAR IN SERMONS ISN'T FREE ------------ IF YOU HEAR MUCH MUCH IS EXPECTED OF YOU. 
  Well that idea goes into other "realms of life"
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
  If people actually like you and give to you --------------- your on the hook then to also be giving. 
which I will be "on the hook" when lucifer get's here
and literally
having to talk to people on the telephone then.......................................
I'll survive
ya I'll make it



💀
x
THEY WANT ME TO BE A B WORD VILLIAN
WELL BEING A B WORD VILLIAN IS ACTUALLY THE BEST THE PHONE NO RINGS EVER 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
But when lucifer get's here and everyone either likes me then, finally really reads my blog hears me out, BELIEVE'S ME. 
I'll survive talking on the phone
I'll be ok
I can do 

I can do all things through christ...............
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."




0 comments:

Post a Comment