Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2024

I'm the polar opposite of my family and the world most trying to be "little house on the prairie" oh they have a bible verse yes.................. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." but what is the appearance of evil....................you can't say all goths are evil cause they wear black, THE APPEARANCE OF EVIL IS SOMETHING ELSE THEN "LOOKS BASED".............even the bible says "you will know them by their fruit" Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."......................

I'm the polar opposite of my family and the world most trying to be "little house on the prairie" 

oh they have a bible verse yes..................
1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
but what is the appearance of evil
is it wearing rocks
or dressing in black
doubtful
is not the appearance of evil instead.....................
Ephesians 4:30-32 "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"
  Christians aren't supposed to look like how they are looking most of them perfect "little house on the prarieians" with maybe a few tee hee sins??????????????

they are supposed to be like me looking like bad guys
I loooooooooooooooooooooooove being a bad guy
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
further 
I am happy HAPPY I prayed lucifer back into my life in the year 2013
why would I want to war against lucifer and his men................I got enough problems with apostolic christian church of america members attacking me very severelly pretty often lately and they are trying to get me to kill myself that's what they are trying to do...............
I'M THE ULTIMATE THREAT TO THEIR ENTIRE EXISTANCE (EVIDENTALLY CAUSE DANG THEY TRY AND GET ME TO KILL MYSELF)
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
nico and the niners don't like me
what chrsitianity the church has became is "nico and the niners" 
and not what jesus said
jesus said
concerning peter a guy who denied jesus 3 times til a rooster crowed and he cried..................a guy with little faith and started sinking when he tried to walk on water...................
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
peter wasn't the perfect "little house on the prairie buisiness" that you all love and worship and welcome to your churches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the apostolic christian church of america might mostly be saved people - the bible do say straight and narrow is the way to heaven
east is up
what is that 
the buddist sort of way
buy less
give more
straight and narrow
"sheri buddist are all going ot hell they don't have jesus"
if you honest believe that
that buddist's are desperate damned sinners.............
I struggle with the idea that buddists are desperate damned sinners
I know that as a christian that's what I'm supposed to believe
that all there is is "jesus" followers headed to heaven and then everyone else is desperate damned sinners in the clutches of sin off fornicating non-stop because they can't help themselves I KNOW THAT'S WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE
Beareth all things, believeth all thingshopeth all things, endureth all things.
TOOTLES



0 comments:

Post a Comment