Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2024

I'm back to normal again thanks to crystals and quality "shabbat time" yesterday. How you all survive being attacked by fallen angels all the time??????? Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." If you like don't have crystals to amplify your positive energy - how you survive???????????? are you alright out there? you good?..........................

 I'm back to normal again thanks to crystals and quality "shabbat time" yesterday. How you all survive being attacked by fallen angels all the time??????? Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." If you like don't have crystals to amplify your positive energy - how you survive???????????? are you alright out there? you good?..........................

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;
I think the super bowl is a bad idea to. I think the entire sport of football is demonic possession waiting to happen............you good????????????????
none of that looks good to me in a world where we wage a war not against flesh and blood
america usa is a dangerous place
(uncomfortable moment when anyone reading this ain't sure if sheri ain't fully serious)
thoughts are powerful
if you think positivily
what's impossible??????????????????
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

this bout to be smack in front of all you's faces
these "feats" OH I WILL PULL OFF

FAITH IS MORE POWERFUL 
THEN FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOST LIVE IN FEAR
FEAR OF ROCKS MANY CHRISTIANS FEAR OF ROCKS
THEY FEAR YOGA (I ain't much a fan of yoga but I don't fear it like most of you)

set me in front of a lake,
wait a sec
I might walk on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(maybe not - but I might would try)
I don't live under the boundaries people tried to set for me anymore
makes me hated
but I gotta be WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE
AND ACCOMPLISH WHAT GOD WISHES FOR ME TO ACCOMPLISH AND FOR THAT I NEED BIG FAITH IN THIS FEAR LEAD SMALL FAITH WORLD WE LIVIN IN
tootles
Ms. Altman's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................



0 comments:

Post a Comment