Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2024

Don't worry though, goodness and mercy is also pursuing after me!!!!!!!!! Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Someday I much believe I will have mansions, and yachts and boats and be very famous............and though I am supposed to hate the things of the world I WILL THANK GOD for all my good fortune and enjoy and feel blessed feel very blessed of god everyday and that will be THE BEST for me to wake up everyday look around and KNOW KNOW I AM BLESSED.........................

Bottom painting is my latest painting 😁 My husband bought me a bunch of pretty large canvases also today 😁 (sometimes I'll go weeks, months, not painting.................and then seemingly out of nowhere I'll "come alive" ------- also way cleaned some the house more today to)................

Don't worry though, goodness and mercy is also pursuing after me!!!!!!!!! Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Someday I much believe I will have mansions, and yachts and boats and be very famous............and though I am supposed to hate the things of the world I WILL THANK GOD for all my good fortune and enjoy and feel blessed feel very blessed of god everyday and that will be THE BEST for me to wake up everyday look around and KNOW KNOW I AM BLESSED.........................

Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
NOT THE BOOB PART THOUGH BECAUSE I AM STRAIGHT
IN THIS THE DARKEST NIGHT OF BLACK NIGHT BLACKNESS
PEOPLE ASK IS OUR CUP HALF FULL
OR HALF EMPTY
WHAT ABOUT THE DAY WHEN IT RUNS OVER????????????????

Psalm 23:4-6 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. urely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

"oh no sheri's decided she's a cup running over calvary" 

🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇

I will have success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't know when???????




0 comments:

Post a Comment