Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

My family I mean my mom, dad, brother and sisters, give me anxiety cause I don't know if they are really on "team jesus" or pretending to be on "team jesus" so I don't know if I can even tell them stuffs????????????? WHAT TEAM YOU ON MATTERS. it matters, that will determine what I do or don't tell you - HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I CAN TALK TO THEM MUCH??????????????? Am I the only one with this problem out there?????????????................cause alright sometimes - it'd be nice to talk.................it would........in code.....................not full out...................BUT IF THEY ON "TEAM JESUS" REALLY I CAN'T TALK TO THEM ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

 My family I mean my mom, dad, brother and sisters, give me anxiety cause I don't know if they are really on "team jesus" or pretending to be on "team jesus" so I don't know if I can even tell them stuffs????????????? WHAT TEAM YOU ON MATTERS. it matters, that will determine what I do or don't tell you - HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I CAN TALK TO THEM MUCH??????????????? Am I the only one with this problem out there?????????????................cause alright sometimes - it'd be nice to talk.................it would........in code.....................not full out...................BUT IF THEY ON "TEAM JESUS" REALLY I CAN'T TALK TO THEM ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

2 people it'd be nice to talk about to my family though "in code"

but these 2 ex-church boys

they talked about me on their show 

without saying who I am

one episode

so I gonna talk about these two ex-church boys

that is choosing "team satan"

oh they choosing "team satan"

I like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they made the supposed 'boo time" choice

but they have talked a lot on their show why they have choose the way they have

I don't get the members of the body of christ that hate "satan worshippers"????????

or the members of the body of christ who appear to think all people that love satan are haters 

cause that ain't the case

these 2 ex-church boys AREN'T HATERS

they -------------------- me not being able to talk 

to look all "tuff" or "edgy" ---------------- that didn't work out for those 2

not even.............................................................before their show

I gotta talk in code

THEM 2 EX-CHURCH BOYS ARE WHOLESOME

they are WHOLESOME

and they have chose satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 8:12 "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
and the idea of hate
sometimes it' ok to hate
even the bible says it's ok to hate sometimes

Psalm 139:21-23 "Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:"
  I love most satan worshippers aka people that probably hate god so I don't do psalm 139:21-23 myself --------- but my point being that bit of the bible is basically saying it's ok to hate some people. (cause ----- name edited out ------- accused me of being a "hater" cause I love satan ----------- she used that word "hater" as if it were a cuss word some baaaaaaaaaad bad thing..............no there are many people that hated tons in the bible and they were 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 while hating!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
   I've been "the little guy"
my whole life
people attack me on my blog often 

cause they don't deem me as "counting" as a human
I'm a "little guy" 
a dink
a easy target to attack
so they attack me pretty often "for jesus"

THEY HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they hate "for jesus"
they sure do!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways.......................part the reason I really like, love in a platonic way (not in a sexual way at all - people make everything about sex out there) these 2 ex-church guys they have made a choice and they seem to be sticking with it

in this world chalked full 

chalked full of "maybe christians"
or maybe satan worshippers since how many of them say they don't believe satan is real (well if you don't believe satan is real you haven't really made a choice for him then -------- in that event your faking just like these "sorta christians" are)

these "sorta christians" you'll never hear them say the word "I love jesus" on their facebook
or their instagram
but "supposedly"
with a wink 😉😜 - they chrisitan
they don't even go to church most the "christians" in my family
they could be chrsitians
I ain't fully saying they ain't
but I don't know if they really really are either

jesus said if you deny me before men I'll deny you
..................

Matthew 10:32-34 "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

is a "tee hee" style confession really a confession?????????????

To just your immediate family maybe 2 friends shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is that you really confessing Jesus as your Lord?
What about your facebook
your instagram
your tik tok
WHAT THE WORLD CAN SEE
your you tube
or your blog??????

I love satan
and accept jesus as my lord and savior
and that is real authenticity I'm giving you!!!!!!!!!!

you can hate me forever for it
and you know 
I just want to sit by a pool read a book long time
you know it
you know I don't just look like marilyn monroe
but I was BORN FANCY
I WAS BORN FANCY
--------- lucifer supports my "fanciness" 
mmmmmmmmmmm sheri this is bad truths you telling us your supposed to be a member of the apostolic christian church of america like all of us real good sheri mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Wolf's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............








0 comments:

Post a Comment