Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

peace....................Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." I think I've done been in a "war mindset" that's what being attacked on my blog over the years has done to me, it's put me in this ultra defense mindset.......................I have a hard time even with the concept the idea that oh society likes me.......................(or as much as they like jews as is the case at times).....................

My latest painting.....................

 peace....................Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." I think I've done been in a "war mindset" that's what being attacked on my blog over the years has done to me, it's put me in this ultra defense mindset.......................I have a hard time even with the concept the idea that oh society likes me.......................(or as much as they like jews as is the case at times).....................

and I've been so bashed

so told I'm bad

I'm evil

I'm worthless

I'm doing everything wrong in christianity

I EXPECT TO BE HATED ALWAYS

..........................

///////////////////

you are not having a crisis myself

you don't even feel comfortable wearing mega long skirts

only knee length is the "comfy length" 

so you never ever ever ever ever ever

will be like your maybe ex attackers

maybe they are done attacking you??????????????????????????

I'm like them muslim chicks that wear leggings and jeggings, and then baggy shirts and their headcoverings - minus the headcoverings because jews sometime hated bad in usa

you can be liked myself

it's ok

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Washington's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................





0 comments:

Post a Comment