Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

If Taylor Swift was a satan worshipper and/or a witch SO WHAT????? WAKE UP! WHO'S WORLD YOU THINK THIS IS????????????? Luke 4:6 "And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."................

If Taylor Swift was a satan worshipper and/or a witch SO WHAT?????  WAKE UP! WHO'S WORLD YOU THINK THIS IS?????????????   Luke 4:6 "And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."................


Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
I AM GOING WITH LUCIFER ONCE HE GETS HERE

NOT EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND EVIL
GOOD AND EVIL
GOOD AND EVIL

MM

but the wages of sin is death
so while you might want to 
shop to much
or etc. etc. to much
the wages of sin is death

but what does it matter though
if taylor is a witch or a satan worshipper
is she happy?????????
is she hurting anyone - besides maybe herself if she was into the "dark stuff in a bad way"???????

what about loving people??????????????
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Richardson's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors /Choose...............






0 comments:

Post a Comment