Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

One day when I was about to do the most stupidist stuff of my life - LUCIFER TOOK MY HAND. And I knew it was his hand, that took my hand ------------ and he sacrificed himself..........................FOR ME............................

One day when I was about to do the most stupidist stuff of my life - LUCIFER TOOK MY HAND. And I knew it was his hand, that took my hand ------------ and he sacrificed himself..........................FOR ME............................

it's that profound love

the kind of love jesus had for us dieing on the cross

that profound love

where someone loves you so much THEY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

well I love the devil!!!!!!!!!!

and that is for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try harder to hold you closer Lucifer. 

in a world
full of poems
and tragedies
and victories
and music
some just "tone deaf"

the flowers don't ask about evil
neither does the sky
the birds
the monkey's at the zoo they don't ask
they live

they live
in this world 
god made

I lost my mind a few times

always looking for what I need in the wrong places

not realizing I already have everything 

EVERYTHING I NEED FOR ETERNITY

right here

in my heart
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Miller's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................
bout to get my hair whacked off today............wear it curly again. Once it grow a certain length, the curls get weighed down because my hair is so thick. I've decided my natural curls are nicer then having long hair.
haven't peloton biked for days either - recovering from flu/cold/covid 19 one them
the recovery is real slow
my cough is almost gone by now 😁




0 comments:

Post a Comment