Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Us christians are worldly losers I believe, compared to muslims I DON'T LIKE BEING A WORLDLY LOSER LIKE THIS (but since I am a jew or I believe I am a jew I NEED TO BLEND IN - YIKES, my family thinks they are white people, I believe otherwise I saw a old photo album of my family one day CHALKED WITH JEWS) ISLAMAPHOBIA IS WAY MORE INTENSE THEN um well, there isn't any "christianphobia". Fellow christians will speak about um persecution but people aren't "phobic" over chrisitans THEY ARE OVER MUSLIMS. CHRISTIANS BLEND IN WITH SOCIETY HELL I'VE ENDED UP BLENDING IN WITH SOCIETY WELL HELL WHERE I LIVE IT'S SEVERE um 'liberal" (that's a fancy word evidentally, for likely hates god and worships satan - NO HATE). You can't often buy long skirts at the goodwill and if you DARE, IF YOUR CHRISTIAN BUTT DARES to go look at the price tags on long skirts the like scarce few in the skirt section.............oye they all crazy money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................

Some of my latest paintings.....................
I included this pic to show that the top painting is in size "extreme mini" ---- I surprise myself..............I have no problem at all painting in size severelly mini, fact I like it (this must be how tattoo artist feel, you do tiny art well you feel like you've accomplished something "extra").
Us christians are worldly losers I believe, compared to muslims I DON'T LIKE BEING A WORLDLY LOSER LIKE THIS (but since I am a jew or I believe I am a jew I NEED TO BLEND IN - YIKES, my family thinks they are white people, I believe otherwise I saw a old photo album of my family one day CHALKED WITH JEWS)  ISLAMAPHOBIA IS WAY MORE INTENSE THEN um well, there isn't any "christianphobia". Fellow christians will speak about um persecution but people aren't "phobic" over chrisitans THEY ARE OVER MUSLIMS. CHRISTIANS BLEND IN WITH SOCIETY HELL I'VE ENDED UP BLENDING IN WITH SOCIETY WELL HELL WHERE I LIVE IT'S SEVERE um 'liberal" (that's a fancy word evidentally, for likely hates god and worships satan - NO HATE). You can't often buy long skirts at the goodwill and if you DARE, IF YOUR CHRISTIAN BUTT DARES to go look at the price tags on long skirts the like scarce few in the skirt section.............oye they all crazy money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU

there is the world

and then there is "not of the world"

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
the muslims currently ARE WINNING in this "don't look like the world or be friends with the world ------- thing" THEY ARE WINNING
the horror 
as you all know I like pink hair, 
I think I wouldn't be opposed to wearing a headcovering - but I'd like some my hair to show I believe
but my hated butt needs to blend in in america right now - I AM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED HERE IN USA

"
If I'm a white person and my family is right
(but they admit I'm over 1/4th native american)
this song choice is not "white people activity" 
there much reeking of judaism on my blog I feel
still no tattoo's on my body I simply can't do it...................in my brain there is a massive DON'T DO THAT concerning tattoo's
I can't
like them tiktoks where they say they "cant take it off" cause they did to good of makeup jobs
I cant get a tattoo
I can't
(but you know I'm speaking about not putting a tattoo on my body I CAN'T I CAN'T)
that's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo against my faith.........that would be beyond crazy for me in my mind getting a tattoo i've tried hard thinking about tattoo's talking about tattoo's looking at tattoo's - I CAN'T!
TOOTLES
I mean
I gonna annoy the usa
but dang man
dang man
we don't even have some mecca here where people on bullhorns are singing prayer songs real loud.....................what??????????????????????????????
What we don't have a giant cube
that people dressed in ridiculous modest clothing don't walk around 24/7 while prays are being sang on loud speakers????????????????????????????????????
just some peppy chrisitan music in stores sometimes
not even all the time
.................I feel a bit ripped off christian usa.............I feel a bit ripped off
at any rate usa does not dress "that modest" or NOT WHERE I LIVE........................they blending in
you can't telllllllllllllllllllll a christian from a non-christian where I live for the most part THEY ALL BLEND IN WITH EVERYONE
besides a few russian christians and it's the russians ones that is spending giant gobs of money for long skirts where I live cause there ain't hardly any long skirts even for sale where I live just the type of modest attire that I wear that is modest but you blend in, THAT IS THE CLOTHING FOR SALE WHERE I LIVE
for the most part
there are a few long skirts to buy here not many 
and they are super expensive.................they ain't cute most em either................bad, bad long skirts styles for sale where I live very homely shiz
0 long goth skirts hardly 0
ugly skirts
for lots of money

 I guess though it's our minds that are different, we can look just LIKE THE WORLD JUST LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess don't watch much the worldly tv don't be "conformed" to the world that way (I watch a show or two - I think most people do). Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."..............

I don't want to wear never hardly the long skirts, they to combersome to walk in. I like a nice classy knee length skirt, which is the orthodox jew length........................I ain't a "little house on the prairiean" I don't ascribe often to ridiculous long hard to walk in skirt length. 

  I don't always wear a skirt...............I'm athetic, skirts aren't what I wear around the house - bike shorts and baggy skirts is my often "mo"

peloton biking

  Lately few times I've put a skirt on when leaving the house. But if I'm wearing baggy pants........................I've long counted that as "modesty" 

and jeans can't do much "most" with jeans jeans are jeans besides wear a long top

I'm hated I must  being doing modesty soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong

I can walk anywhere I want on earth

nobodies phobic of me

that's ruff

off to take a nap

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Weir's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................









0 comments:

Post a Comment