Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

e-mail to my family today.............. I gonna say it, if you support the devil you a bad guy even if your a christian - and I am a christian that supports the devil.......kashia was justified in attacking me for days in private texts on instagram (that wasn't her being a loving christian at all, but she was justified)..................

 I gonna say it, if you support the devil you a bad guy even if your a christian - and I am a christian that supports the devil.......kashia was justified in attacking me for days in private texts on instagram (that wasn't her being a loving christian at all, but she was justified)..................


I understand lucifer
he wants to enjoy life, have fun - I understand that
enjoying life and having fun if you all didn't notice is greatly taboo in the bible 
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
no fun never
no enjoyment of life never noooooooooooooooooooooo that is sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
go 
join the apostolic chrisitan church of america suffer, just suffer
and then 
you'll become god's slaves for all of eternity - 
Revelation 7:14-16 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."

course that is some of my fate as well

that's how I'm going to walk down into hell - THE HEAT WON'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH ME

tootles

enjoy your day of suffering

I being the s--t of the body of christ don't opt to suffer much
then I sent them 1 more e-mail...................
but ignore entirely I guess
this whole bit of the bible cause all the pastors tell all their congregations that we're going to be raptured any second now -not
the 2nd temple ain't even built yet
Revelation 7:14-16
King James Version

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
most will be killed though
these mentioned in revelations 7:14-16 are the lucky christians
...............
more might happen to the future killed of the body of christ
I am "special"
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
the entire body of christ isn't prepared
cause their pastors have lied to them all telling them they will be raptured any second now
I sent them one more e-mail - I BELIEVE IN BEING HONEST - I LOVE BOTH MY HUSBANDS...............................
lucifer humours me

leather pants have to be very uncomfortable
I just can't handle suffering like you all
I LOVE IT WHEN EITHER ONE OF THEM
goes "along with things"
wait I feel I need a secret angel number
got it
they gave it to me

234

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


enjoy some cute pics of my dog pockey............









0 comments:

Post a Comment