Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Went to the apostolic christian church of america today (I'm their big time enemy cause I no like their last "commandment of men") to love them : ) Gods ways is the bestestest...........................................

Went to the apostolic christian church of america today (I'm their big time enemy cause I no like their last "commandment of men") to love them : ) God's ways are the bestestest.............................I guess they are a touch of a enemy to me as well cause I couldn't become a member of their church. And I don't appear to stand a chance to be actually a part of their church.
  But paul he does say

1 Corinthians 4:11-13

11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place;

12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.


  Even though the apostolic christian church of america to this day feels like family to me according to 1 Corinthians 4:11-13 I am not supposed to have "and have no certain dwelling place" And you might think to yourself "man sheri if these are actually your big time enemies - you got it made girl"...................ya I know. 
It's ruff to not have "no certain dwelling place" that's totally ruff though, but what am I going to do about it, I'm totally what is ! corinthians 4:11-13. It's god's will for my life basically. And I gave money in their offering thingy to, and had lunch sat and visited with people that actually are like family to me...................................
my life is weird
  They did preach it up right today to, you wouldn't think wedding rings were banned the way they were preachin today. Straight up said they are covered by the blood of jesus, and saved via grace and not works and not no lists of rules. 
  --------- I got in a fight with one of my best friends if you want to call it a fight, she called me possessed and said she didn't want to speak to the fallen angel in me ever again, or be around it anymore, and that she was mourning the loss of my soul. Well that put me in a "mood" -------- and I was a a-hole to my friend, I admit it. 
  But like even then right.....................................I love this friend of mine. When you's done in a mood..........surely I ain't the only one, it's pry best not to speak then...........but I went ahead and said allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that was on my mind to my friend (well almost everything....) 
  When you done with said fight, it's like "ok that was stupid"
  I don't like being called possessed, or people mourning the loss of my soul and I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to be ok with that????????????????????????
  I don't think I have much pride though, but maybe some, maybe some if I'm holding onto wanting to not look demon possessed. That's pry some pride that needed to be letted go of.........hence I am thankful that if you turn up the volume on many of my instagram posts, and my you tube video's etc. you will hear the voice of a fallen angel (a guy laughing usually is what you will hear.....................it's lucifer yep, most the time anyways)
  Few years ago........................................I was walking at a trail near my house, and I was telling myself in my head how fabulous I was, how I was the greatest christian ever. And a fallen angel instantly said to me "sheri remember that day you did........................................" And I doubled over as if I was in agony, as if I was actually punched in the stomach..................though I wasn't. This went on a few times, until I just was like ok humble it is 👍 That day I was hard at work trying to go on the most peacock walk ever......................with a nice john travolta stride to my step. 
  Could be even some days I think it isn't even fallen angels buffeting me but actual living humans. Either way is great! Bestest I not be walking around with a ego to wazu. 
  Even the angels of heaven in a bible verse said don't worship me I'm just a servant of god........the angels of heaven they ain't walking around thinking they are "god's gift". 
Revelation 22:8-9 "I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. But he said to me, "Do not do that I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."
   ---------------------------------- to further back this idea...............this idea of things working together for the good........................
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the calledaccording to his purpose."
  Even though all things do indeed work together for the good to them that love god, to them who are called according to his purpose, some things can be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard to go through. Real hard. 
  Life is hard. 
...............................though I will alot that probably the apostolic christian church of america is my "big time" enemies on this earth...................and they are like family to me, so I have things easy in a way. 
  We each have different challenges in life is what it is. 
Have a great week!
LOVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...sorry to hear you are going through so much. Life is full of love if you look for it. Sending my love.....your mom

Giving it to god said...

Love you to mom.........your right and ((((((I been still e-mailing the acca people I e-mail.............such a weird scenario for me cause they do care, and they clean prayed for me in front of the church today))))) We going to hang out with least one of them brian going to set that up soon. And brian he sat at lunch and yacked and yacked with a brother which I liked seeing most churches that don't happen, but he always fellowshipped a slew at the ACCA church like that. There was a guy there wearing a beard to (but he was from out of town but seemed plenty nice........brian thinks he was amish, his beard did have a amish sort of trim to it)

Post a Comment