Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I've decided life is just a huge game of "duck duck goose" and society always needs a goose or two............................

I've decided life is just a huge game of "duck duck goose" and society always needs a goose or two. Today someone on my facebook posted up this but I changed the art cause I don't want to violate some copyright....................."You can't do ugly things to people and expect to live a beautiful life."................

  More then 1 of my facebook friends has posted either the above phrase or some variant thereof on their facebook before. 
  Many good people are like lazerous POOR. 
  And there are many rich who don't experience the glitter text above.................they just prosper on this earth and live fantastic lives. 
  I do get the point of it, be nice to people. But being nice, isn't going to necessarily get you mega far on this earth.
   I assure you all lazerous wasn't the only person in eternity poor, but living for god. 
  If you want to "ride the high places" of this earth.....................then sabbath with me from friday night at sundown to saturday night at sundown.
   Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
   Lately I think all I been getting right or near right, let's hope right, is keeping the sabbath.
  On fire to keep the sabbath cause..............................Psalm 51:15-17 "O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." I used to try and do, I've spent a whole life trying to do.............trying to wear my hair more "saintly" etc. etc. etc.
  It's our hearts god wants more then anything!
  To give friday night from sundown to saturday night at sundown to god --------- is small in the equation of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Besides riding the high places of the earth a even BIGGER GAIN................................. Isaiah 58:14 "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord;"
   I mean you alllllllllllllll the entire world could try and label me the b-word and turn me into a "goose" in that way............but you will fail! You cannot stop the will of god!!!!!!! 
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
   My expected end, ya I'm richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not poor no more, I'm wellllllllllllll thought of...........................

  Not only in eternity, whilst on this earth as well, is fully my expected end for myself.
If we wage a war not against flesh and blood
love you lucifer and fallen angels your "victims of circumstance" and I do know that...............step aside though cause it's fixing to rain on me...........................
LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Christian goth pirates life for me
argggggggggggggggggggggg



0 comments:

Post a Comment