Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Works meet of repentance for this week, and my stance on abortions I'm anti abortion but pro choice cause women will get abortions no madder what it's good to love these women and make sure that their abortions are done safely in safe environments or safe as abortions can get..................

Works meet of repentance for this week, and my stance on abortions I'm anti abortion but pro choice cause women will get abortions no madder what it's good to love these women and make sure that their abortions are done safely in safe environments or safe as abortions can get..................
headbands for my fave charity http://bowdazzling.org/
(I have a massive ball of the light colored yarn, so going to make lord willing a slew more headbands for the charity above in that color : ) 
 One of my best friends is extreme anti abortion. To the point that she did tell me I quote..................."Women's lib is what killed this country! When mothers started leaving kids at home to make money, look through history, that is when kids started getting high, crime went up, murders went up. God intended women to raise kids and teach them right from wrong, men are to be the leaders and breadwinners. I know sometimes women have to work outside the home, but that should not be the norm."
--------------------- I have reason to believe her ideas are more extreme then that, I don't think my friend is pro using condomns and other forms of birth control. 
 After chating with my friend who has put up anti abortion facebook posts for months (months I didn't reply to her, but finally I did)....................I said..................
Sheri Walz " I have to stand before God for my actions, not yours." I see women all the time that abort their babies and regret it....................if they repent and give their lives to god............they will stand before god just fine. ------------ but like I never have aborted a child...............but maybe you have slewwwwwwwwwwwwwwws of facebook friends that love abortion and have aborted eons of babies. ---------- even for the unrepented jesus he said John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." which of us hasn't sinned??????????????????? Even you have sinned --------, I don't know what you sinned, but I am positive you have sinned for the bible says all have fallen short of the glory of god! ------------------ so my idea here is we need to love these women that abort babies. Ok I can't back my thought of loving women that abort babies better then that.............I just know that's the thing we need to do in life. ------------------- who can understand all kinds of sins out there..................?????????????????? but maybe some people need to even do certain sins, to realize they need to seek god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still anti abortion...............my stance is also pro-choice, a weird little stance I have.
------------- in my life I tell you the truth ---------, the one thing I wish people would've stopped me from doing..............IS THOSE STUPID CLIP IN BLONDE BANGS. (over red hair people)....................it was not a good look. But often in the past when I sinned...............................I drew closer to god. Life is a mess......................as my child says even if we stopped people from owning guns ------- well then they'd go on stabbing spree's stabbing people to death etc. ----------- if they want to sin they gonna sin anyways. Might as well have their abortions be in safe environments.

That is my official 1 billion % stance on the abortion topic. 
Many christians these days appear to be scarely extreme anti abortionist like my best friend, she is more and more the norm out there, and that is scary. I really believe we need to be like jesus who died for us while we were yet in sin!
Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
  I agree with the super mega radical extra anti abortions everywhere forever christians...........that us in the body of christ need to care, and need to ya care. But in my mind shutting down abortion clinics isn't the answer, and not only is it not the answer that's scary cause then where are women going to get their abortions ------------- YIKES!
 As of may 2019 in usa there are 6 states with ONLY ONE abortion clinic in them.......one state sounds like might have 000000000000000000...................
  That is scary, you can't go love on those women if they are going to back alley abortion clinics -------- getting dicey scarey abortion procedures done to them that very well might kill them. 
Have a great week earth!
And for the ladies who've had abortions don't let other people make you feel "less then" you are loved by god to, you are valued. 
LOVE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. This blog is so loaded. Probably your BEST one ever!

Post a Comment