Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I surrendor, I'm waving the white flag.................................

I surrendor, I'm waving the white flag.................................

  I've been wearing that "vintage misery" per song below FOR MOST OF MY LIFE................


"Wearing our vintage misery
No I think it looked a little better on me"

  But I have no the ability nor really the desire to "release the doves" that sounds painful
but I surrendor!!!!!!!!!!! 
   To jesus, I give my life to the lord!
❤⚐⚐⚐⚐⚐⚐⚐
   Ya I wave the white flag - ya I do that! ps..............also I going to wednesday night bible study at the baptist church my family goes to down the street, cause this week we start a bible study on the book of romans - it looks really good!!!!!!!! Super nice bible study book to, so many pictures etc. it's real nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   If I actually abysmally stink at following jesus.................well I'm clueless then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALS.
   But I surrendor.
I wave the white flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And
and
the bible does say...................................

Acts 2:20-21

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
  I pray near every night, unless I stay up to late, and then in that event I often pray in the morning. So pretty much every day of my life I pray to jesus christ the lord................."And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
⚐⚐⚐⚐ I SURRENDOR ⚐⚐⚐⚐
  edit May 20, 2019
  I telling you all right now, ok, I ain't no dummy alright. I ain't like always perfect I just deleted a blog post..........said on my facebook.......................I just copy and paste.....................
"""I clean after watching this deleted like 1 blog post, cause even though the "tale" I said was true...........I don't need to be no tale bearer, nuh uh.....................if I ain't going to call said person on the phone, then I need to not blog that for reals. So I done deleted that post. (and if I ain't going to talk to that persons face about that, or on the phone as the case is, I don't need to be talking about that nowhere as well #FACTS). Now on out I'm determined not to be no gossip no tale bearer. -------------------- my blog might stink hell my you tube might stink my facebook might stink but I'm determined that it will be well minus lots of selfies......................quality stinkiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjDevHETpc
  Me live this edit right here, for the 1 maybe person reading this......................I tellin you all, like I should've added this to my "ways to stay alive" blog post in the end times..........................you want to live
forgive people
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
you gotta show mercy to get mercy
it don't matter what they did to you or them or them or them
if you be's like not forgiving and airing out like on social media like the many ways they "wronged you"
and maybe they really did wrong you
but how you going to find mercy then??????????
bestest to forgive that person.....................if you done made a you tube post of sketch like that delete that, or blog post, etc. etc. 
FORGIVE THAT PERSON! Why so you can obtain mercy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mercy
mercy that might will save your life when us fellow christians is being lead up to be killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm telling you all the truth right now. 
...............................
and I wave the white flag for reals 
I am no dummy
......................sometimes I make bad choices I sure have we all have, but I am no dummy
forgive forgive forgive 
show mercy 
just keep at it
you mess up you post something you should of, delete that, show mercy
show mercy I totatlly recommend showing mercy!!!!!!!! LIKE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
.................................we all need mercy

0 comments:

Post a Comment