Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2019

This week I donated to help hispanic migrants because bible says Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.".................................

This week I donated to help hispanic migrants because bible says Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

  Now other people even other people in my own life, don't need to heed Matthew 7:12.......I DO...........I'm one of the christians in my family. So I be's sending friendly texts to my family ok.............I bear no ill will towards my family............they don't like me some of them that's all. 
  Bible says................1 Corinthians 4:12 "And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:" "being reviled, we bless"
we bless!
(my name "sheri walz" and $10 donated right there.............this is on "go fund me")
  I get to pick a song to, that's how my blog goes. And I telling you all, this sunday pastor preached about fights, and not making stuff public and resolving it in private (I don't know what's going on at the baptist church my family attends, but half the church wasn't there this sunday actually more then half missing..........................so whatever is going on I recogn it to be real bad). 
   Got me thinking that someday there is going to be a "falling away" 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" People you all deemed christians real good, pry had over for barbeques every summer. 
   Meanwhile I no have no invites to nobody at my church, like over to their houses 😢...........some thems just going to up and leave the church someday!!!!!!!!! In droves!!!!!!!!
  Leading up to my song choice.....................................what the bible say......................1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
  and go switchfoot 👄💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment