Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Words can hurt, but in my estimation thoughts are the most painful Matthew 15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:".................

Words can hurt, but in my estimation thoughts are the most painful Matthew 15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"
""""""""""evil thoughts"""""""""""
I don't know if people out there consider "evil thoughts" a sin --------------- aka negative bad thoughts towards people thinking them to be a ---------- or a ---------- insert cussword here (I'm saying full out, for good thinking them to be that). Some people out there think that towards other people!!!!!!!!! Without love for some people, without hope for some people......................
bible says charity love right.............................love hopeth all things.......................good things..................

1 Corinthians 13

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
You wouldn't think people's potential bad thoughts towards me are driving me to the brink of insanity but they are! 
  Once I thought gossip was ok and thinking bad about people even was ok, something about gossip that makes that stuffs seem "ok" when you know your talking with another gossip a whole slew. But EVEN thinking "evil thoughts" isn't so good I nowdays believe. 
   please let me have a drama queen moment --------- how many instagram followers and facebook followers and you tube followers have I lost because people thought not so great about me??????????????????????....it could be a lot of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I just don't think I'm uninteresting! I gots ta be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
  Though I am fat and people don't often like fat people. They think they "evil thoughts" about fat people people do out there, they think them to be lazy, to be maybe even less spiritual "gluttons" ----------------- hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope hope
charity 
please
love
please
...............................pretty please
ps.................to this day I hope the apostolic christian church of america get's rid of their last remaining "commandment of men" ----------- I hope that I hope "good things" for them. 
  When the bible says to love your enemies, technically I guess the apostolic christian church of america are my "enemies" cause you know I totally don't like their last remaining "commandment of men" aka wedding rings are banned for members of their church to wear. 
  Love
loving your enemies
loving people right ===== hoping good things for them
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  ---------- I am a "earth scirge" and I know this, but even I need people to think good about me...............to want to pray for me................to want to hope "good things" for me. I'd be bad off if people that go to my blog didn't pray for me!
  Can even I think better about people ------------ ya and I want to do that! Cause I know I don't like people thinking bad about me AT ALL EVER! It's fine if I make some mistake to be a bit upset with me for a bit right...................but real love, real charity never fails..........and we need that for each other, we need love not to fail! 

1 Corinthians 13

Charity suffereth long,
Hope you all have a great day!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment