Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week ----- I know the truth, to get in life you need to first give, whether that's your time or your money Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."............

My "works meet of repentance" for this week ----- I know the truth, to get in life you need to first give, whether that's your time or your money Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.".

  (I donated $5 for a friends birthday fundraiser for the charity they picked on facebook, I don't recogn the amount matters of money just that I have alight it's shining out there.............Matthew 5:16  "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 isn't indicating that you have to have tons and tons and tons of "good works" but at least shoot to have some is my advice)
  Whether you are christian or not it's just clean good for us to care about one another. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment