Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2019

Facts god wants us blessed, facts you will have to guard your heart whether you are rich or poor............so why not try and succeed in life?????????....................

Facts god wants us blessed, facts you will have to guard your heart whether you are rich or poor............so why not try and succeed in life????????? "someone" in the body of christ that I follow on instagram posted this today which I ain't saying who this is, and I ain't right now saying smack or throwing shade................cause this person is plenty nice from my experience (they've just been I believe brainwashed AND MANY OF US IN THE BODY OF CHRIST HAVE BEEN). In this instance brainwashed to believe that wanting to have nice things in life is a big time sin........................

(this isn't the actual art, I merely typed what it said...........this is important what this art said because this is a belief that has spread out there -------- and there is something to it, you cannot serve money and god Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." --------- people all worry out there if they try and be successful they will be serving money instead of god..................that's not necessarily the case if it was then so many pastors wealthy pastors out there are headed to hell and they aren't servants of god then if that were the case.......................I'd rather have hope for them wouldn't you??????????) 
 pps...........my new instagram name is "skinnyketolife"
   People are taught what they believe...................................

Psalm 71:16-18

16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
18 Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
  Whether god himself is your teacher, or people on earth, we do constantly influence one another (basically probably "learn" from one another).
   Time and chance does happeneth to all, lazurous (however that's spelled) he was poor, but righteous and saved and very loved by god. 
  It's good to dream, to reach out there for some goal, even if it is a maybe idiotic bodybuilding goal (I say "idiotic" cause I know there are christians that "poo poo" bodybuilding)
  For all those that look down upon bodybuilders with "dreams for the future" out there..............how is it for the suicidal????????
Are not the suicidal feeling like they don't have hope????????????? Hope not just for eternity FOR THIS LIFE................is a very good thing to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Proverbs 10:22  "The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it."
(that could very well just be "spiritually rich" but for some I believe that could actually be money rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm determined that god bless me money wise..................I'm like pink "I'm coming up so you better get this party started"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I know the truth.........................................even if god didn't bless me money wise which I believe he will and fantastically. That having christ is what a fool needs..................that I am indeed blessed already!
  My idea still stands it's good to hope, to dream, people in my life don't want me to hope and dream some of them (I won't name names, but I have at least a few people in my life that side with the art above's logic). WE HAVE TO GUARD OUR HEARTS NOMADDER WHAT!
Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."
   Money isn't the absolute pitfal and certain damnation people think it is, it's about your heart, are you reading god's word in the beginning of the morning etc. or praying at the beginning of the day??????? 
  You can be poor, and have a bad heart
you can be rich and have a bad heart
so why not dream?????????? 
I ain't like most of you I do not fear wealth
I do fear god
Have a great day!
pps.............the greatest person to learn from is jesus Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." pppps of the ppps "rest unto your souls" doesn't mean your free to gain weight and die of obesity related issues cause you've all found "rest unto your souls" -------- excersize still good, having goals, dreams, hopes thems still good to have ------ no comiting suicide I think good plan!
LOVE
(I'm fully aware of the both honesty and lowliness that is this blog post...................the "super good perfect christian thing" to want in life is to be pretty poor cause you just always have to give all your money to all the poor every paycheck ---- which is great proceed keep up doing that your reward in heaven would surely be great! Bible says Mark 9:41 "For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward." I am obsessed with taking the lowest room per this bible verse..........
Luke 14
When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.

I thank and praise god for the earth scirgedness that is this blog post, that is my 2nd favorite post pry ever..........my 1st favorite is of course my "featured post") What is lower then to be the offscouring of all things????????????? I just am lucky in life though. I spent many years trying to "blog all fancy" ------------ all this time all I needed to do was be my earth scirged self 😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
------------- I've long been a fan of switchfoot. And I am a bodyboarder (though I am afraid of sharks while I'm bodyboarding sometimes.................cause I'll go way out there with the actual surfers.....................so when I say "bodyboard"..................I'm almost saying surfer --------- I like to ride the massive waves to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment