Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I ain't sure if this is a "sin" per say, but it's a good habit to confess your sins to one another James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another,..................".................

I ain't sure if this is a "sin" per say, but it's a good habit to confess your sins to one anotherJames 5:16  "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

  So I've wanted to be a member of the illuminati for sometime now, to the point that I was actively on the internet chating with a few celebrities, that one would at any rate think they are in the illuminati. Their is a saying out there that you will be as wealthy as your 2 closest friends.............I don't much believe that saying, instead I believe if you pick the right people's minds you just might "get somewhere". 
  -------- could be a sin/fault to desire to be in the illuminati to the extent, not only did I fraternize with the illuminati or "potential illuminati" a lot...............my marilyn monroe look alike shitck was on purpose TO FLAG DOWN THE HEAD OF THE ILLUMINATI! 
 ------------- My life is boring somedays...........I blame boredom. 
  So I got a message from someone in the illuminati and I was able to very much confirm that......................
"Welcome to the great Illuminati world. Bringing the poor, the needy and talented to limelight of power, fame and rich's and also be recognized in the world. Rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically. All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you are able to complete your initiation. Do you want to join? Because this is the only opportunity of being a member. Message the grand master on WhatsApp"
......................and then there was a phone number included. 
  Well good news, I'm to much of a mother ffffffffffffffffff for the lord. To actually join the illuminati................I'm a Bon Jovi situation 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I'm wanted "dead or alive"
that's spritually dead or alive
  There I confessed my maybe fault?????????????? You can pray for me now. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
It's the wild west out there! I'm sure of it! 
I'm a cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(maybe I'm not a goth, I might stink at being a goth????????.............so all over the board)
clean had a ram, and a girl sheep
3 turkeys not all at the same time
6 chickens right now, 1 is a silkie rooster 
(16 fertilized eggs in our industrial incubator)
3 goldfish
3 yellow snails
2 chihuahua's
2 cats
I miss my ram! I had to give my sheep to other people cause my yard was so "chomped" by the sheep that there wasn't no grass anymore. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment