Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My works meet of repentance for this week (and why sometimes when people are calling me bad things etc. it actually fuels me to be a even better person) and the bible does say to rejoice when people speak evil of you Matthew 5:11-13......................

My works meet of repentance for this week (and why sometimes when people are calling me bad things etc. it actually fuels me to be a even better person) and the bible does say to rejoice when people speak evil of you......................

Matthew 5:11-13 

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
  I donated $5.............I have a cold this week, it's hard to crochet all the time sometimes I need a break. 
(blurred out the transaction id, I think that makes it like safe, I'm still figuring out how to do stuff like this cause I've never seen anybody do stuffs like this)
  Someone today called me a "bad chickie" which might sound rather benign...............but it doesn't appear to be meant to be benign going by the rest of the e-mail. Which whether it was benign or not only god knows and this person will have to stand in front of god and account for those words someday (you know if it wasn't meant in a benign way). IT FIRED ME UP! 
   Sometimes it's good I'm saying to be spoken bad of!!!!!!!!!!!! That can fire a fool up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God don't want us lukewarm.........................he wants us 
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
light it up up up 
light it up up up
light it up up up 
I'm on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire


Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment