Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Trisha Paytas today mentioned that she is changing up her "brand" and I relate to this idea.........sometimes it takes a bit to get it right in life (even getting following jesus right I find)...................

Trisha Paytas today mentioned that she is changing up her "brand" and I relate to this idea.........sometimes it takes a bit to get it right in life (even getting following jesus right I find). I don't know if I've "arrived" in life or not, I'm just talking about what I've learned it takes a while to "get it right" in life often.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei0ofhaeAkg
8:54 in the above video just after this point in the video she says "I'm doing a bit of a rebrand" --------- after showing off her eye's without fake eyelashes finally.
 Most people I think they don't think themselves a brand............but they most certainly are, I am sure of it.
my brand, is best depicted in my latest instagram photo....................

 A marilyn monroe look alike christian jew goth ----------- that wears headcoverings aka tube bandana's totally works people count it.
   Back to what I learned about brands jesus is not only the lord...................he like the "good housekeeping seal of approval" And you can be all kinds of things for the lord
allllllllllllllllllllllllllll kinds of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #facts But some are branded better for the lord then others.
 Modest clothing I think it helps..................just sayin, 1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
modest apparel very important not so much skin showing
also note NOTE ------------ not gold or pearls (that verse doesn't say don't wear 0 jewelry just don't have that be the expensive stuffs and it really means that cause the end of that very verse is saying "or costly array" so not expensive jewelry or expensive clothing). Gold and pearls those are very specific types of jewelry items, EXPENSIVE JEWELRY ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, I'm rather happy with my brand, it fits me and my blogs mission a nod to marilyn is appropriate cause my blog is about loving the sinners, my blog is about love. But if marilyn was a sinner, we all are sinners, we all need jesus. So I ain't even judging or nothing. I like marilyn monroe, but I know how she is "viewed by most".
   -------- And yes those are pork rinds in the photo above, yes I am aware of the irony cause I've have went on and on about how I think bacon is icky on my blog. But I figured out.......I'm insulin resistant!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya that's a thing.....................https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-insulin-resistance-2242260
  Well my mom has diabeties and my dad had diabeties. And I had been for months, going to the bathroom 2-3 times early in the morning so I knew something was wrong with my health. Now I figured it out I'm "insulin resistant". Well since being on keto for a few days, I'm sleeping mostly through the night!!!!!!!! And before going on keto I was battling inflamation a lot, rings were getting stuck on my hands.............................now the inflamation is basically gone!!!!!!!!!!
   So ya, I'm eating pork rinds now. They replace potatoe chips for me....................I used to eat soooooooooooooooooooo many potatoe chips.
  We all saved by grace, that's what I also said on my instagram with the above photo (well hashtaged that but still).
Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Did I rebrand like trisha paytas here and there, yep sure did 😁. 
   If you need like rebanding, you to could be like so saved by grace 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👄👄👄👄👄👄

  
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
song I totally been addicted to past few days it's about rebranding I feel
this idea of "california rest in peace"
Rest in peace california! 
ppppps.......................(pretty sure red hot chilli peppers mean hollywood, not like the actual state of california in this song)


0 comments:

Post a Comment