Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

How many "trembleth at the word of god" anymore???????? Isaiah 66:5 NOT MANY I WOULD RECOGN be real with me, in this time where most pastors preach once saved always saved, and many sermons about being saved by grace....................Hear the muslims is my advice, and learn to fear god again for many things are about to come upon this earth due to the disobedience of men and women...............................

How many "trembleth at the word of god" anymore???????? Isaiah 66:5 NOT MANY I WOULD RECOGN be real with me, in this time where most pastors preach once saved always saved, and many sermons about being saved by grace.
Isaiah 66:5 "Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed."

also.............Isaiah 66:2 and Ezra 9:4
Hear the muslims is my advice, and learn to fear god again for many things are about to come upon this earth due to the disobedience of men and women...............................

   I may stink STINK at modesty, but man oh man this video is right in that many are "clothed but naked" ---------------- the fabric isn't hiding much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
Jeremiah 50:2 "Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces."
That is all I have to say for today, I do not care what people think about me anymore I care that I appropriately fear god! 
  I tellllllllllllllllllllllll all the women out there, all them, it's a solid plan all the guys as well, to dress in a way that is having appropriate fear of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  He does not want us playing the harlot!!!!!!!!!!!!Ezekiel 16:15 "But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was."
   I stink at dressing modest probably. I going to try harder. I shouldn't be so concerned with how "white" I look either, pray for me, that I don't fear the white supremacists this much. I've ended up fearing them, when I need to be fearing god....................not what anybody anywhere could do to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God god is the one to fear. 
   Though maybe my tube headcovering is enough.............................I feel hair like down and seen by all ------------- I feel that is a "harlot look"
   What do the harlots look like??????????????????????? Mainstream christianity portraits these days as harlots as having night club super skimpy attire..................but what if in god's eye's much more could be deemed a harlot????????????????????? 
   I think harlots they like their hair down. They like whatever can get the men looking at them. I think I've copied the people around me some........................I NEED TO QUIT THAT AND FEAR GOD AND I DESIRE TO!
  Take the blow on my instagram following................I'm not popular anyways on instagram. But I do believe a tube scarf is much not the harlot look.............but hijab/tichel is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 LOVE 
I pray for peace in isreal, and that muslims and jews will get along much more, and be at peace with one another ☝ (we both working to get to heaven)

0 comments:

Post a Comment