Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week (Acts 26:20), and I've decided to wear tichels more often cause I don't want to be human trafficeded!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

My "works meet of repentance" for this week (Acts 26:20 "But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance."), and I've decided to wear tichels more often cause I don't want to be human trafficeded!!!!!!!!!!!
  I crocheted rectangle 7x9 inch quilt squares for "Warm up America" past two weeks since how my husband told me it costs the same amount of money to ship twice as much which doesn't make a dime of sense to me, but I'll go with this here idea. http://warmupamerica.org/make/patterns-yarns/



Facts --- If you do good deeds you can take glamour shots of yourself, this is a fact!
 I feel at this point I've lost enough weight I can wear tichels again (besides I hate hair in my face, I'm not into it.....................maybe I'm not into it cause I've weared tichels for so long????????????????). 
  And I theorize, human trafficking to avoid it right................................don't look to good!!!!!!!!! Wear modest clothing, don't let them see your hair etc. Cause the human traffickers I done got the statistics
https://polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/facts
  From the above website............................
The International Labour Organization estimates that there are 40.3 million victims of human trafficking globally.
81% of them are trapped in forced labor.
25% of them are children.
75% are women and girls.
  Note only 25% is children...............................................hey ladies, if you be's good looking right, I'm talking teens and up......................modest clothing 👍
   So this is a works meet of repentance blog post and a public service announcement 😂 --- love it!
Have a great day earth!
LOVE
PPPPS.............For those that don't know I'm loosing weight via the keto diet 💗

0 comments:

Post a Comment