Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Video blog post: Dear fellow Christians I being a goth, do not "celebrate" halloween I merely buy fresh home decor this time of year. But I am willing to help you flee idolatry, I will take halloween decor if you have some to give me : ) (list that stuffs on craigslist for free please do) RIck Renner he spoke on Daystar tv how in peril everyone's souls are if they celebrate halloween, or easter, or christmas I aggree with him. 1 John 5:21 "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.".....................

 Dear fellow Christians I being a goth, do not "celebrate" halloween I merely buy fresh home decor this time of year. But I am willing to help you flee idolatry, I will take halloween decor if you have some to give me : ) (list that stuffs on craigslist for free please do) Rick Renner he spoke on Daystar tv how in peril everyone's souls are if they celebrate halloween, or easter, or christmas I agree with him. 1 John 5:21 "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.".....................

  I thank god for the pagans. Because without them, there wouldn't be a halloween. I would think in that event there would still be halloween decor at Hot Topic, in the mall, but stuff at Hot Topic is sometimes very very expensive. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
   If you wish to visit Rick Renners website here's a link to his wonderful teachings (I ain't being sarcastic, I mean ya he is like "old school" tons - so am I - people judge the book by the cover to often out there) https://renner.org/
  Also um, going past what Mr. Renner said, it's good to think upon what is "idolatry" because I think it's more then we think it is.................Colossians 3:5 "Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:" "And covetousness, which is idolatry" ------- that is idolatry according to the bible. I respect Mr. Renner's effort to nail idolatry as being in halloween, christmas and easter........which it CAN BE. And idolatry is indeed something to flee. 
  But idolatry can also be mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny many more places. 
  Idolatry is for sure more then little statues of budda. 
So I would say, maybe to start a "flee from idolatry" a good place to start is christmas, easter, and halloween............so I am aggreeing with Mr. Renner. But then also just like work to not covet anything of anybodies. Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." Amen Exodus 20:17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be in Kim Petras mindset to enjoy this song maybe...........she's like me about "fun".................I'd dare say she's a valley girl like me. 
Cause lifes best when we don't envy or "covet" stuffs each other has.........but instead we enjoy what we do have. Or what we can buy..............and today I'm going to the dollar tree, there is a great many fun things to buy at the dollar tree πŸ‘ - I am super hyped to go to the dollar tree today it's ridiculous 😁
Wishing you all a great day as always : ) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment